Can’t Drive 55 Package Flies 2 Lucky Fans To Cabo San Lucas For Sammy Hagar’s Birthday Bash
Fans purchasing the “Can’t Drive 55 Package” before July 20th, also get their picture taken with Michael Waltrip NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Driver of the No. 55 NAPA Auto Parts Toyota
San Bernardino County , Calif. (July 7, 2009) – Auto Club Speedway and Southern California’s Classic Rock Station 95.5 KLOS are sending 2 lucky fans to raise some Cabo with Sammy Hagar at his annual Birthday Bash at the Cabo Wabo Cantina in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Fans that purchase the Can’t Drive 55 ticket package are automatically entered to win the trip to Cabo San Lucas.
Fans will also have the opportunity to meet and have a picture taken with NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Driver/Owner Michael Waltrip, driver of the No. 55 NAPA Auto Parts Toyota, if they purchase the Can’t Drive 55 Package before July 20th.
This is great opportunity, at a fantastic price! For only $55, the Can’t Drive 55 Package comes complete with:
- Reserved ticket to the inaugural Southern California Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race -- the Pepsi 500 on October 11th
- Pre-Race Pit Pass
- Automatically entered to win two tickets to Sammy Hagar’s Birthday Bash in Cabo San Lucas on October 13, 2009, air travel, 3-night hotel accommodations and dinner at Cabo Wabo Cantina, Hagar’s world-famous nightclub and restaurant
- Opportunity to meet and have your picture taken with NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Driver/Owner Michael Waltrip (driver of the No.55 NAPA Auto Parts Toyota) at Auto Club Speedway on Monday, July 20th
For contest rules, or to register to win the trip to Sammy Hagar’s Birthday Bash in Cabo San Lucas (no purchase necessary) visit www.955klos.com.
In addition to all the great Can’t Drive 55 Package perks, fans experiencing world class NASCAR racing at Auto Club Speedway can also take advantage of free parking, bring in their own food or partake in the unbelievable menu items on site, free general admission seats for kids 12 and under on Friday and Saturday, free admission to the pits for children 12 and under with a paid adult on Sunday, as well as other cost-savings opportunities while enjoying a full day of entertainment and fun at a fantastic family value.
Time is running out! To purchase the Can’t Drive 55 Package for only $55 or any of the other Chase weekend great ticket offers available, including $35 tickets and the Dale Jr. Birthday Package, call 800-944-RACE (7223), or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com for more information.
About Auto Club Speedway: Don’t miss out on the inaugural Southern California Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race -- the Pepsi 500 at Auto Club Speedway on Oct. 11. See the biggest stars of NASCAR including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon, and Juan Pablo Montoya as they reach speeds of more than 200 miles per hour. NASCAR racing is a full day of excitement and entertainment that includes sponsor displays, live musical entertainment, great food and fun for the whole family. Enjoy the Speedway’s fan amenities, including escalators, shade structures and misting zones, souvenir shopping and Apex by Wolfgang Puck.
About 95.5 KLOS:
Since 1969, 95.5 KLOS has been Southern California’s premier Rock station. Mark & Brian’s morning show has been among the most listened to for the past 20 years. Jim Ladd’s free-form show airs nightly at 8 pm. Market veterans Cynthia Fox and Uncle Joe Benson complement the on-air staff covering middays and afternoons respectively. The station features classic rock music made famous by KLOS when the station played them as new releases.
CLICK HERE to purchase the "Can't Drive 55" package
HOW TO ENTER
- Purchase the "Can't Drive 55" package for the Pepsi 500 before July 20th.
- CLICK HERE to visit the KLOS 95.5 FM website and enter. You must be a member of the KLOS "Workforce" frequent listener club to participate. No purchase necessary.
Visit www.955klos.com for contest rules.