Lefty's Holiday Toy Drive: Auto Club Speedway’s Kids Club Mascot Lefty to give away over 18,000 toys!
Bring a new and unwrapped toy to the Auto Club Speedway Ticket Office and receive $10 off the already amazingly priced Holiday Ticket Package.
SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY, CALIF. (Nov. 18, 2010) – He’s made his list. He’s checked it twice. Now he needs some help to make his three holiday wishes come true. Here’s Auto Club Speedway’s Kids Club mascot, Lefty’s wish list and how the community can make it a joyful holiday for all.
Wish No. 1: Lefty wants to donate thousands of toys, but who should he give them to?
- On behalf of the current 18,000 Kids Club members, The NASCAR Foundation has donated 18,000 toys to give to children across the Southland but, unlike Santa Claus, he doesn’t know who’s been naughty and who’s been nice. So “Lefty’s Holiday Toy Drive” is searching for deserving charities, groups or individuals looking to make the holiday jolly by distributing toys to children in need all across Southern California.
- From now until December 1, tell us why Lefty should grant your wish to bring over a sleigh full of toys. Send your letter to Lefty’s Holiday Toy Drive, Auto Club Speedway, 9300 Cherry Ave., Fontana, CA 92335, fax us your letter 909-429-5199 or email your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to donate a toy for Lefty’s Holiday Toy Drive, bring a new and unwrapped toy to the ACS Main Gate now until December 23, Monday – Friday between 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wish No. 2: For every new Kids Club Member, Lefty will donate a toy in their name.
- Lefty wants to grow his Kids Club from 18,000 to 25,000 members. Between now until December 17, for any child that joins ‘Lefty’s Kids Club’ a new and unwrapped toy will be donated on behalf of each new Kids Club member to the “Lefty’s Holiday Toy Drive” which will be distributed to those less fortunate. Lefty’s goal is to reach 25,000 new members… that means 25,000 toys to children all across Southern California! Membership to the Kids Club is FREE, for more information visit www.autoclubspeedway.com/kidsclub.
Wish No. 3: Bring a new and unwrapped toy, receive $10 off the Holiday Ticket Package.
- For those in the holiday giving spirit, your generosity will not go unnoticed. Bring a new and unwrapped toy to the Auto Club Speedway Ticket Office and receive $10 off the already amazingly priced Holiday Ticket Package. The Holiday Ticket Package is only $49, but if you bring a new and unwrapped toy to the ACS Ticket Office, the Holiday Ticket Package becomes an incredible deal at only $39 and comes complete with an admission ticket (reserved seat lower rows 11-14) to the Auto Club 500 on Sunday, March 27, 2011, pre-race pit pass and a pace car ride. The ACS Ticket Office hours are Monday- Friday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Lefty is looking forward to making these wishes into a reality. Please join him in accomplishing this amazing feat of generosity and fun.
For those taking advantage of the $10 off of the Holiday Ticket Package, look for some amazing racing when the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series returns to Auto Club Speedway for the Auto Club 500 on March 27, 2011. The last race held on Oct. 10, the Pepsi MAX 400, was proclaimed by drivers, media and spectators as possibly the best ever at Auto Club Speedway. Come see what that enthusiasm brings in 2011. For tickets call 800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com for more information.