Fuzzy’s Ultra Premium Vodka to Sponsor Pit Box Lounge
Lounge part of Auto Club Speedway’s unique race weekend experience
SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY, Calif. (March 18, 2013) – Pit Box Lounge is the most wonderful place to watch NASCAR.
A 40 foot curly-q slide from the top of the suite level (this ain’t your daddy’s slide) to an exclusive bar at the bottom, the Pit Box Lounge was designed to provide an atmosphere that can only be described as the most fun place to experience a sporting event on the planet. And all the fun is sponsored by Fuzzy’s Ultra Premium Vodka which will serve as title sponsor to the newest fan amenity at Southern California’s premier motorsports facility. The deal extends the current partnership with Auto Club Speedway an additional two years.
The Pit Box Lounge, located in the Terrace Suites, at the entrance of Pit Road at Turn 4 at the 2-mile D-shaped oval, the Pit Box Lounge offers individuals and groups of any size an upscale NASCAR race weekend experience that includes the one and only of it’s kind – a Fuzzy Slide.
Fuzzy’s Vodka already serves as title sponsor for Victory Lane – Fuzzy’s Ultra Premium Vodka 19th Hole Victory Lane – at Auto Club Speedway for the INDYCAR race as well as the primary sponsor for Ed Carpenter Racing. Carpenter drives the No. 20 Fuzzy’s Ultra Premium Vodka Chevrolet-powered car which won the INDYCAR season finale MAVTV 500 at the Auto Club Speedway on October 19, 2013.
Highlighting the Pit Box Lounge:
• Access to the climate controlled Pit Box Lounge during the Auto Club 400 on Sunday, March 24 and the Royal Purple 300 on Saturday, March 23. Access also includes viewing in the Terrace Suite Rooftops just above Pit Road.
• Experience the first ever at track FUZZY’s Victory Lane Slide – an actual slide that will take you from the top of the Pit Box Lounge down into the new Victory Lane Bar!!!!
• All inclusive beer and wine at the new Victory Lane Bar.
• Catered meals, Coke and Dasani products, and the famous ACS Candy Bar all weekend long.
Also included in the Pit Box Lounge package:
• Race Time Pit Tour – Tour pit road during the race.
• Cash Bar – Mixed drinks available.
• Race Scanner – Listen to your favorite driver with his crew chief during the race with a complimentary scanner rental.
• Pre-Race Pit Pass – Check out Pit Road and all the pre-race festivities including the Driver’s Red Carpet Walk and Driver Introductions.
• Garage Access – Get up close to all the action in the garage area including access to the “Frontrunners Garage” (Garage 2) where fans have the opportunity to witness from a birds-eye view, the Series’ Top Nine teams and the rest of the NASCAR Sprint Cup series field in Garage 3 preparing their arsenal for the Auto Club 400 showdown (garage access is available for fans 18 years and over).
• Victory Lane Access – Celebrate with the Auto Club 400 race winner with your Gatorade Victory Lane pass.
• Souvenir Program – The Five Wide Interactive Guide event program is a must-have for all your race weekend info.
• FUZZY’s Lanyard – Your souvenir lanyard and credential holder makes for the perfect race weekend accessory.
• Hard Card Membership – Hard Card Members benefits include invitation to member-only events throughout the year, NASCAR driver Q&As, early entrance to the FanZone on Friday and Saturday of NASCAR weekend, opportunity to win prizes and much more.
• Preferred Parking
# # #
About Auto Club Speedway: Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, California, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend in March and the MAVTV 500 INDYCAR World Championships Finale weekend in October. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the INDYCAR and NASCAR circuits. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com . For more information on event lodging, visit the Hilton Garden Inn, Fontana, the official hotel partner of Auto Club Speedway and Auto Club Dragway.