Another Cutting Edge Fan Amenity Unveiled at Auto Club Speedway
SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY, Calif. (Jan. 14, 2013) – Continuing to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to fan amenities at Southern California’s premier motorsports facility, Auto Club Speedway officials unveiled an incredible race weekend experience – The Pit Box Lounge.
Located in the Terrace Suites, at the entrance of Pit Road at Turn 4 at the 2-mile D-shaped oval, the Pit Box Lounge offers individuals and groups of any size an upscale NASCAR race weekend experience. While supplies last, purchase this package by February 15 and receive the special purchase price of $799. After February 15, the price goes to $899.
Highlighting the Pit Box Lounge:
• Access to the climate controlled Pit Box Lounge during the Auto Club 400 on Sunday, March 24 and the Royal Purple 300 on Saturday, March 23. Access also includes viewing in the Terrace Suite Rooftops just above Pit Road.
• Experience the first ever at track Victory Lane Bar Slide – an actual slide that will take you from the top of the Pit Box Lounge down into the new Victory Lane Bar!!!!
• All inclusive beer and wine at the new Victory Lane Bar.
• Catered meals, Coke and Dasani products, and the famous ACS Candy Bar all weekend long.
Also included in the Pit Box Lounge package:
• Race Time Pit Tour – Tour pit road during the race.
• Cash Bar – Mixed drinks available.
• Race Scanner – Listen to your favorite driver with his crew chief during the race with a complimentary scanner rental.
• Pre-Race Pit Pass – Check out Pit Road and all the pre-race festivities including the Driver’s Red Carpet Walk and Driver Introductions.
• Garage Access – Get up close to all the action in the garage area including access to the “Frontrunners Garage” (Garage 2) where fans have the opportunity to witness from a birds-eye view, the Series’ Top Nine teams and the rest of the NASCAR Sprint Cup series field in Garage 3 preparing their arsenal for the Auto Club 400 showdown (garage access is available for fans 18 years and over).
• Victory Lane Access – Celebrate with the Auto Club 400 race winner with your Gatorade Victory Lane pass.
• Souvenir Program – The Five Wide Interactive Guide event program is a must-have for all your race weekend info.
• Speedway Lanyard – Your souvenir lanyard and credential holder makes for the perfect race weekend accessory.
• Hard Card Membership – Hard Card Members benefits include invitation to member-only events throughout the year, NASCAR driver Q&As, early entrance to the FanZone on Friday and Saturday of NASCAR weekend, opportunity to win prizes and much more.
• Preferred Parking
# # #
About Auto Club Speedway: Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, California, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend in March and the MAVTV 500 INDYCAR World Championships Finale weekend in October. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the INDYCAR and NASCAR circuits. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com . For more information on event lodging, visit the Hilton Garden Inn, Fontana, the official hotel partner of Auto Club Speedway and Auto Club Dragway.