Kick Off the 2014 NASCAR Season at the Official Auto Club Speedway Daytona 500 Viewing Party at Dave & Buster’s
SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY, Calif. (Jan. 17, 2014) – The place for Southern Californians to kick off the 2014 NASCAR season is at the Official Auto Club Speedway Daytona 500 Viewing Party on Sunday, February 23 at 9 a.m. PT at Dave & Buster’s in the Ontario Mills Mall.
Auto Club Speedway and The NASCAR Foundation have teamed up with Dave & Buster’s to bring a number of amenities surrounding the 56th running of the Great American Race that the entire family will enjoy:
• Watch the Daytona 500 on Dave & Buster’s giant screen or multiple HDTV’s. Doors open at 9 a.m., and the green flag is set to wave at 10 a.m.PT.
• Photo opportunity with authentic NASCAR stock cars
• Chance to win prizes and giveaways including Auto Club 400 tickets, merchandise and more
• Support the NASCAR Foundation – 10% of the proceeds from food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases will be donated to the NASCAR Foundation
• Auto Club Speedway Hard Card and Speedway Club Members wearing their 2013 or 2014 Hard Cards will receive a FREE $5 PowerCard
• Lefty’s Kids Club Members with their Lefty’s Kids Club Hard Card will receive a FREE $5 PowerCard
• Special ticket offers available including service fees waived for any Auto Club 400 tickets and packages purchased at the Daytona 500 Viewing Party
• And much more!
The Daytona 500 Viewing Party open to the public and the perfect setting to get with fellow race fans and NASCAR newbies to talk shop before the heroes of NASCAR take on the epic challenge of Auto Club Speedway for the Auto Club 400, March 21-23.
For more information on the Daytona 500 Viewing Party at Dave & Buster’s in the Ontario Mills Mall or the Auto Club 400 race weekend at Auto Club Speedway, March 21-23 call 1-888-849-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com.
About Auto Club Speedway: Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, California, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend in March and the MAVTV 500 INDYCAR World Championships Finale weekend in August. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the INDYCAR and NASCAR circuits. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com . For more information on event lodging, visit the Hilton Garden Inn, Fontana, the official hotel partner of Auto Club Speedway and Auto Club Dragway.