Fontana, Calif. – (Jan. 19, 2016) – NASCAR fans will be cheering for their favorite Sprint Cup Driver at Dave & Buster’s in the Ontario Mills for the annual Daytona 500 Viewing Party on Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 10 a.m. (PT) hosted by Auto Club Speedway and The NASCAR Foundation.
The Daytona 500 Viewing Party is free and open to the public. It’s the perfect setting to kick off the racing season by hanging out with fellow race fans to cheer on their heroes of NASCAR. Attendees will also take advantage of special ticket offers to the NASCAR Auto Club 400 Weekend, March 18-20, 2016.
- Watch the Daytona 500 on Dave & Buster’s giant screen or multiple HDTV’s. Doors open at 9 a.m., and the green flag is set to wave at 10 a.m. (PT).
- Photo opportunity with authentic NASCAR stock cars
- Chance to win prizes and giveaways including Auto Club 400 tickets, merchandise and more
- Support The NASCAR Foundation – proceeds from the raffle, silent auction and 10% of the food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases will benefit the foundation
- Auto Club Speedway Hard Card and Speedway Club Members wearing their 2016 Hard Cards will receive a FREE $5 PowerCard
- Lefty’s Kids Club Members with their Lefty’s Kids Club Hard Card will receive a FREE $5 PowerCard
- Special ticket offers available including service fees waived for any Auto Club 400 tickets and packages purchased at the Daytona 500 Viewing Party
- And much more!
# # #
About Auto Club Speedway: Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, California, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the Auto Club 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Weekend March 18-20, 2016. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the NASCAR circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com. For information on event lodging, visit the Hilton Garden Inn, Fontana, the official hotel partner of Auto Club Speedway and Auto Club Dragway.
About The NASCAR Foundation:
Since 2006, The NASCAR Foundation (a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization) has committed more than $22 Million dollars to initiatives that inspire children around the country to live, learn and play. The NASCAR Foundation is dedicated to helping children live happier, healthier lives. The NASCAR Foundation embodies the compassion of the NASCAR industry, and seeks to raise funds and increase volunteerism to support nonprofit charities and charitable causes with an emphasis placed on initiatives that affect the ability of children to live, learn and play. For more information on The NASCAR Foundation, please visit the website: NASCARfoundation.org.
- WALK THE SPEEDWAY TO FIGHT CANCER: LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY’S LIGHT THE NIGHT RETURNS TO AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
- FIVE MOTORSPORT GIFT IDEAS FOR FATHER’S DAY
- LARGEST PORSCHE EVENT IN THE SOUTHWEST
- 2019 NASCAR Auto Club 400 Date Set at Auto Club Speedway
- From the pole to the checkered flag, reigning Monster Energy NASCAR Cup champion Martin Truex Jr. wins first Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway