Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the BMW at this year’s Bimmerfest - a two-day event featuring thousands of BMWs on display and racing at Auto Club Speedway.
BMW Fan Zone
BMW Heritage Corral
BMW Centennial Car Corral
Food Truck Festival and Biergarten
Vendor Alley with 70+ BMW Related companies
Autocross – a designated area for participants to drive a challenging course, timed runs andcompetitive classes
Battle of the Bimmers – BMWs are staged in a special concourse area and are professionally judged.
Bimmerfest Track Days
Go Kart Racing with CalSpeed Karting
Memorial Day Weekend
May 28- 29, 2016
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Auto Club Speedway
9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana, CA 92335
$20 per car for general admission parking or $30 per car for exhibition parking in the infield. All passengers are free, so bring your family and friends. Trams will be running to and from the outside lots all day long to quickly get you where you want to go.
About Auto Club Speedway
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend – March 24-26, 2017. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the NASCAR circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movie, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com.
- WALK THE SPEEDWAY TO FIGHT CANCER: LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY’S LIGHT THE NIGHT RETURNS TO AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
- FIVE MOTORSPORT GIFT IDEAS FOR FATHER’S DAY
- LARGEST PORSCHE EVENT IN THE SOUTHWEST
- 2019 NASCAR Auto Club 400 Date Set at Auto Club Speedway
- From the pole to the checkered flag, reigning Monster Energy NASCAR Cup champion Martin Truex Jr. wins first Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway