Chase Elliott, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series rookie driver of the No. 24 NAPA Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet visited Auto Club Speedway on June 28, 2016 for an exclusive Q&A with fans and to race go-karts with Track President Dave Allen.
Nearly 200 Hard Card Members gathered to see NASCAR Sprint Cup Driver Chase Elliott. The rookie answered questions from fans and Auto Club Speedway President Dave Allen.
Fans who renew their NASCAR Auto Club 400 tickets by the deadline each year become Hard Card Members. As a perk, Hard Card Members are invited to attend exclusive driver Q&As and other special events along with many other benefits.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Driver Chase Elliott hit the track but it wasn’t in his No. 24 Chevrolet SS -- it was in a go-kart at CalSpeed Karting located at Auto Club Speedway. The rookie raced against his father Bill Elliott and Auto Club Speedway President Dave Allen.
About Auto Club Speedway
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend – March 24-26, 2017. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the NASCAR circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movie, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com.
- Almost Seven Decades Later The West Coast’s Legendary RV Show is Still Wowing Visitors With New Designs and Features
- Auto Club Speedway Flips on the Lights for California Steel Industries 35th Anniversary Employee Dinner
- FORMER NBA STAR BEN WALLACE & WALLACE MOTORSPORTS HOPE TO MAKE MARK AT STEEL CITY R/C SPEEDWAY
- Local Elementary Schools Encouraged to Participate in Lefty’s Reading Challenge to Earn Funds for Libraries
- RENEWALS START ON AUGUST 1 FOR 2020 NASCAR CUP SERIES AUTO CLUB 400 RACE WEEKEND AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY