Fontana, Calif. – (Feb. 7, 2017) – NASCAR season is only a few weeks away and NASCAR fans will once again reunite for the annual Daytona 500 Viewing Party to cheer for their favorite Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Driver on Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 11 a.m. (PT) at Dave & Buster’s in the Ontario Mills.
• Watch the Daytona 500 on Dave & Buster’s giant screen or multiple HDTV’s. Doors open at 9:30 a.m., and the green flag is set to wave at 11 a.m. (PT).
• Photo opportunity with authentic NASCAR stock cars.
• Chances to win prizes and giveaways including Auto Club 400 tickets, merchandise and more.
• Support The NASCAR Foundation – proceeds from the raffle, silent auction and 10% of the food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases will benefit the foundation.
• Auto Club Speedway Hard Card and Speedway Club Members wearing their 2017 Hard Cards will receive a FREE $5 PowerCard.
• Lefty’s Kids Club Members with their Lefty’s Kids Club Hard Card will receive a FREE $5 PowerCard.
• And much more!
During the viewing party, fans will take advantage of special ticket offers to Auto Club Speedway 20th Anniversary Track Reunion at the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 Weekend, March 24-26, 2017.
# # #
About Auto Club Speedway:
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend, March 24-26, 2017. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com.
About The NASCAR Foundation:
Since 2006, The NASCAR Foundation (a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization) has committed more than $22 Million dollars to initiatives that inspire children around the country to live, learn and play. The NASCAR Foundation is dedicated to helping children live happier, healthier lives. The NASCAR Foundation embodies the compassion of the NASCAR industry, and seeks to raise funds and increase volunteerism to support nonprofit charities and charitable causes with an emphasis placed on initiatives that affect the ability of children to live, learn and play. For more information on The NASCAR Foundation, please visit the website: NASCARfoundation.org.