El Cajon, Calif. native Jimmie Johnson, winner of the 2016 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400, will be inducted into the Speedway’s Walk of Fame.
Johnson won his first NASCAR Cup race in his career at Auto Club Speedway in 2002, and grabbed his other four wins on Auto Club Speedway’s two-mile oval in a six-race stretch from 2007-10. His five runner-up finishes at ACS are also a record.
Ticket holders are welcome to watch the Walk of Fame Induction Ceremony.
Friday, March 24, 2017
9:20 a.m. – 9:50 a.m. PT
Auto Club Speedway
Outside the O’Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone at Gate B
9300 Cherry Ave. Fontana, CA 92335
To purchase tickets to Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race weekend, call 800-944-RACE (7223), or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com
About Auto Club Speedway:
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend, March 24-26, 2017. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com.
- LARGEST PORSCHE EVENT IN THE SOUTHWEST
- 2019 NASCAR Auto Club 400 Date Set at Auto Club Speedway
- From the pole to the checkered flag, reigning Monster Energy NASCAR Cup champion Martin Truex Jr. wins first Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway
- Logano and Team Penske Ford Team Dominate Roseanne 300
- 2017 Auto Club 400 champion Kyle Larson dips his feet into Auto Club Speedway’s Walk of Fame in his latest California homecoming