FONTANA, Calif. (March 26, 2017) – Officials from Auto Club Speedway and the Automobile Club of Southern California today announced a multi-year race entitlement extension for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series AUTO CLUB 400 at Auto Club Speedway.
The three-year deal marks 14 years of race sponsorship from Auto Club and the 20th year as a marketing partner. Auto Club has been a partner with the Speedway in Fontana since it opened in 1997, then sponsoring the Winston West Series.
“We’re ecstatic to be able to continue our 20-year relationship with the Automobile Club of Southern California,” said Speedway president Dave Allen. “Auto Club’s presence in this market and here at the track has been tremendous. I’m sure we will continue to do great things and provide our fans with a flat out and 5 wide racing experience at the Auto Club 400!”
The 20 year relationship is one of the lengthiest in NASCAR and the 14-year sponsorship is one of the longest tenured entitlement sponsor in the sport.
“We are excited that the Auto Club 400 will be in Southern California for the next three years,” said John Boyle, President & COO of the Automobile Club of Southern California. “We value our continued relationship with the Speedway as the title sponsor of the Auto Club 400 because the race offers a unique opportunity to provide value to our members and the community.”
# # #
About Auto Club Speedway: Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend, March 24-26, 2017. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com
- Almost Seven Decades Later The West Coast’s Legendary RV Show is Still Wowing Visitors With New Designs and Features
- Auto Club Speedway Flips on the Lights for California Steel Industries 35th Anniversary Employee Dinner
- FORMER NBA STAR BEN WALLACE & WALLACE MOTORSPORTS HOPE TO MAKE MARK AT STEEL CITY R/C SPEEDWAY
- Local Elementary Schools Encouraged to Participate in Lefty’s Reading Challenge to Earn Funds for Libraries
- RENEWALS START ON AUGUST 1 FOR 2020 NASCAR CUP SERIES AUTO CLUB 400 RACE WEEKEND AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY