FONTANA, Calif. – April 17, 2017 – It’s that time of year again when vintage race cars roll into Fontana for the 16th Annual Southern California Historic Sports Car Festival scheduled for April 28-30, 2017 at Auto Club Speedway.
The nostalgic weekend is open to the public to experience special exhibition runs, vendor area, and more. Spectators are welcome in the paddock and garage area to see the cars and to talk with the owners and drivers.
In addition, the Mazda Miata Heritage Cup - the first of the five race series will have its own distinct race and race group made up of first generation 1.6-liter spec Miata’s of 1990 to 1993 vintage. This new race class offers a new “entry point” to vintage racing.
The Trans Am Series presented by Pirelli marks its return to the West with the launch of the Trans Am West Coast Championship. After a many year absence, the high horsepower muscle cars will once again challenge this track on the west coast. Auto Club Speedway is a perfect venue for the return of this great American racing series.
Tickets available onsite or online at www.autoclubspeedway.com
· Friday, April 28: $10.00 per person
· Saturday, April 29: $20.00 per person
· Sunday, April 30: $20.00 per person
· 3-Day Package: $35.00 per person
· Ages 12 and under FREE
For more information about the Southern California Historic Sports Car Festival, go to www.svra.com.
- AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY PARTNERS WITH WEST COAST’S LARGEST TRUCK AND TRAILER DEALERSHIP
- ISC, AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY ANNOUNCE COMPREHENSIVE TICKET AND TRAVEL PROTECTION PROGRAM
- NASCAR Set to Launch NASCAR Fantasy Live 2018 Playoffs Edition
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PRINCIPALS AND TEACHERS BUCKLING UP SOON FOR RIDES AROUND THE FAMOUS NASCAR OVAL AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
- TICKET RENEWALS NOW OPEN FOR 2019 NASCAR AUTO CLUB 400 RACE