FONTANA, Calif. – April 17, 2017 – It’s that time of year again when vintage race cars roll into Fontana for the 16th Annual Southern California Historic Sports Car Festival scheduled for April 28-30, 2017 at Auto Club Speedway.
The nostalgic weekend is open to the public to experience special exhibition runs, vendor area, and more. Spectators are welcome in the paddock and garage area to see the cars and to talk with the owners and drivers.
In addition, the Mazda Miata Heritage Cup - the first of the five race series will have its own distinct race and race group made up of first generation 1.6-liter spec Miata’s of 1990 to 1993 vintage. This new race class offers a new “entry point” to vintage racing.
The Trans Am Series presented by Pirelli marks its return to the West with the launch of the Trans Am West Coast Championship. After a many year absence, the high horsepower muscle cars will once again challenge this track on the west coast. Auto Club Speedway is a perfect venue for the return of this great American racing series.
Tickets available onsite or online at www.autoclubspeedway.com
· Friday, April 28: $10.00 per person
· Saturday, April 29: $20.00 per person
· Sunday, April 30: $20.00 per person
· 3-Day Package: $35.00 per person
· Ages 12 and under FREE
For more information about the Southern California Historic Sports Car Festival, go to www.svra.com.
- WALK THE SPEEDWAY TO FIGHT CANCER: LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY’S LIGHT THE NIGHT RETURNS TO AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
- FIVE MOTORSPORT GIFT IDEAS FOR FATHER’S DAY
- LARGEST PORSCHE EVENT IN THE SOUTHWEST
- 2019 NASCAR Auto Club 400 Date Set at Auto Club Speedway
- From the pole to the checkered flag, reigning Monster Energy NASCAR Cup champion Martin Truex Jr. wins first Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway