Hundreds of hot rods, muscle cars and pickups that are 1959 or older are racing at the Antique Nationals - original nostalgia drag race at Auto Club Dragway in Fontana.
Nancy Cartwright, best known as the voice of Bart Simpson, will make an appearance at the Antique Nationals to drag race her 1952 Cobalt Blue Chevrolet Truck down the ¼ mile dragstrip. Nancy is a huge racing fan and actually secured her racing license at Auto Club Speedway a couple of years ago.
Nancy is currently on the festival circuit for her upcoming film, IN SEARCH OF FELLINI. Inspired by the film’s theme that "everyone is searching for something," Nancy decided to go on a road trip with her new 1952 Chevrolet Truck across the US to find out what exactly people are looking for. She is hitting multiple cities including Nashville, Memphis, Flagstaff and finishing in Fontana. You can follow Nancy’s adventure using the hashtag #TheInSearchOfTour and be sure to check out IN SEARCH OF FELLINI when it hits theaters this fall.
Auto Club Dragway at Auto Club Speedway
9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana, CA
WHEN: Saturday, May 13
COST: Spectator General Admission: $20.00 at gate / Kids 15 and under free
Gate Opens: 8:00 am
Racing Begins 9:00 am
Samara Sims/ SamaraESims@gmail.com/ 310-770-7770
Anya Christiansen/ AnyaLChristiansen@gmail.com/ 951-532-0507
- LARGEST PORSCHE EVENT IN THE SOUTHWEST
- 2019 NASCAR Auto Club 400 Date Set at Auto Club Speedway
- From the pole to the checkered flag, reigning Monster Energy NASCAR Cup champion Martin Truex Jr. wins first Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway
- Logano and Team Penske Ford Team Dominate Roseanne 300
- 2017 Auto Club 400 champion Kyle Larson dips his feet into Auto Club Speedway’s Walk of Fame in his latest California homecoming