WHAT: Thousands of BMWs are taking over Auto Club Speedway for Bimmerfest - a two-day event dedicated to racing, car show, auto cross and family fun.
•BMW Fan Zone
•BMW E30 M3 Car Corral
•Food Truck Festival and Biergarten
•Vendor Alley with 70+ BMW Related companies
•Autocross – a designated area for participants to drive a challenging course, timed runs and competitive classes
•Battle of the Bimmers – BMWs are staged in a special concourse area and are professionally judged.
•Watch competitive BMW Club Racing on Saturday and Sunday
•Get involved in the action by taking part in the Bimmerfest Track Day and the BILSTEIN Road Course Challenge
WHEN: June 3-4, 2017 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WHERE: Auto Club Speedway
9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana, CA 92335
COST: $20 per car for general admission parking or $30 per car for infield exhibition parking. All passengers are free, so bring your family and friends.
- LARGEST PORSCHE EVENT IN THE SOUTHWEST
- 2019 NASCAR Auto Club 400 Date Set at Auto Club Speedway
- From the pole to the checkered flag, reigning Monster Energy NASCAR Cup champion Martin Truex Jr. wins first Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway
- Logano and Team Penske Ford Team Dominate Roseanne 300
- 2017 Auto Club 400 champion Kyle Larson dips his feet into Auto Club Speedway’s Walk of Fame in his latest California homecoming