FONTANA, Calif. (July 31, 2017) – NASCAR fans who attended the 2017 NASCAR Auto Club 400 race in March at Auto Club Speedway can lock in their seats and/or RV spot for the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 RACE between August 1-September 5, 2017 before tickets go on sale to the public on October 9.
The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race weekend makes it only stop in Southern California – March 16-18, 2018 – which happens to be St. Patrick’s Day Weekend. And, NASCAR fans who renew their tickets early are in luck.
New for 2018 renewals, we are launching a Renew to Win Contest. The earlier ticket holders renew, the more chances to win a prize nearly every day from August 1-14.
- Hot Garage Passes
- Red Carpet Passes to NASCAR Cup Drivers Meeting
- Rooftop Suite Passes
- Victory Lane Passes plus photo with winner
- Autograph items from Chase Elliott and Ryan Blaney
- Wave the Green Flag on Qualifying Day
- Victory Lane Autographed 2018 Hat
- Media Center Press Conference Passes
Go to www.autoclubspeedway.com/renewtowin for more info on the contest.
For grandstand renewals, fans can renew their NASCAR tickets for only $10.00 down and RV customers can renew their spot for just 25% down and both have the option to set-up a payment plan. By renewing, race fans automatically become a “Hard Card Member” providing exclusive access to members-only NASCAR driver Q&A’s, early gate entrance on specific race days, commemorative gifts and so much more.
To renew NASCAR Auto Club 400 tickets, go to www.autoclubspeedway.com/renewals, call 800-944-7223 (RACE) or watch for your renewal notice in the mail. Ticket renewals ship out July 31st.
For the love of racing, follow @AutoClubSpeedway on Facebook/Instagram and @ACSUpdates on Twitter and tag photos using #ACSLove
About Auto Club Speedway
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend, March 16-18, 2018. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com
- WALK THE SPEEDWAY TO FIGHT CANCER: LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY’S LIGHT THE NIGHT RETURNS TO AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
- FIVE MOTORSPORT GIFT IDEAS FOR FATHER’S DAY
- LARGEST PORSCHE EVENT IN THE SOUTHWEST
- 2019 NASCAR Auto Club 400 Date Set at Auto Club Speedway
- From the pole to the checkered flag, reigning Monster Energy NASCAR Cup champion Martin Truex Jr. wins first Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway