FONTANA - Calif. (August 16, 2017) – Located at the entrance of Pit Road at Turn 4, the Budweiser Lounge has been re-branded to Busch Lounge where fans can enjoy the race in style in luxury suites with viewing locations and exclusive amenities during the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race weekend at Auto Club Speedway – March 17-18, 2018.
“We have a long-standing partnership with Anheuser-Busch and are thrilled to have Busch on board to continue the tradition of providing our fans a festive atmosphere and destination during NASCAR weekend,” said Dave Allen, President of Auto Club Speedway. “Fans will notice the new signage and the iconic Busch blue-color scheme through the lounge.”
The Busch Lounge is within footsteps of pit road treating fans to two-days of racing action, all-inclusive food and beverage offerings including Garage and Pit Lane access. Plus, Busch Lounge ticket holders can slide down a 40-foot curly-q slide to an exclusive patio and bar area right along pit road.
Busch Lounge Experience:
• Two-Day Access – NXS 300 Race on Saturday (3/17) and Auto Club 400 Sunday (3/18)
• Cold garage access - Get close to your favorite drivers with access to the NASCAR Garage area – must be 18 and over
• Access to the Climate-controlled Busch Lounge luxury suites
• Access to rooftop viewing area and patio with bar area
• Price includes beer and wine
• All-inclusive food and beverage menu
• Pit Lane access - Check out pit row and driver introductions
• Victory Lane access - Celebrate with the race winner with your Gatorade Victory Lane pass
• Race Scanner - Listen to your favorite drivers strategize with their crew chiefs with a free scanner rental
• Preferred VIP infield parking
• Closed Circuit TVs
• The Victory Lane Slide
• Cash bar - mixed drinks available
• Plus so much more!
In addition to the all-inclusive lounge, Busch has another fan experience in the Fan Zone called the Busch Block Party during race weekend with a driver appearance, food and beverage offerings and other perks.
To renew NASCAR Auto Club 400 tickets and VIP experiences such as Busch Lounge or Busch Block Party, go to www.autoclubspeedway.com/renewals or call 800-944-7223 (RACE).
For the love of racing, follow @AutoClubSpeedway on Facebook/Instagram and @ACSUpdates on Twitter and tag photos using #ACSLove
About Auto Club Speedway
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend, March 16-18, 2018. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com.
- AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY PARTNERS WITH WEST COAST’S LARGEST TRUCK AND TRAILER DEALERSHIP
- ISC, AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY ANNOUNCE COMPREHENSIVE TICKET AND TRAVEL PROTECTION PROGRAM
- NASCAR Set to Launch NASCAR Fantasy Live 2018 Playoffs Edition
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PRINCIPALS AND TEACHERS BUCKLING UP SOON FOR RIDES AROUND THE FAMOUS NASCAR OVAL AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
- TICKET RENEWALS NOW OPEN FOR 2019 NASCAR AUTO CLUB 400 RACE