FONTANA, Calif. – (Oct. 9, 2017) – How can you make your friends ‘green’ with envy? How about by going to the NASCAR Auto Club 400 race on St. Patrick’s Day Weekend when the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race weekend returns to Auto Club Speedway - March 16-18, 2018. Tickets go on sale Monday, Oct. 9 and start as low as $42.00 which includes parking.
Fans can also save 50% off a Pre-Race Pit Pass and $10.00 off of general admission tickets to the NASCAR XFINITY 300 race on March 17. Special offer valid Oct. 9-13, 2017.
“Attending the NASCAR Auto Club 400 is more than the race, it’s an experience. The festival atmosphere brings race fans and non-race fans together to enjoy concerts, stunt shows, and motorsport programming,” said Dave Allen, President of Auto Club Speedway. “The NASCAR Auto Club 400 is one of the largest sporting events in Southern California and it only happens once a year.”
In addition, a variety of ticket packages are available for race fans to see their favorite driver, access pit road and other cool race day experiences including:
- Save up to 50% off Auto Club 400 tickets with AAA Discounts and Rewards
- Attend a Q&A with six-time Auto Club 400 winner Jimmie Johnson
- Party at the Busch Block Party including a Q&A with 2011 Auto Club 400 winner, Kevin Harvick
- Go behind the scenes with exclusive access to NASCAR garages with a Garage Tour Package
With a race ticket, fans will receive access to the O’Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone including live entertainment, NASCAR driver appearances, autograph sessions, motocross exhibits, celebrity appearances and other family fun.
Auto Club Speedway continues to offer family activities and youth programming throughout the Auto Club 400 race weekend. A designated area called Lefty’s Fun Zone features autograph sessions, driver appearances and other kid motorsport activities. Kids 12 and under with a Lefty’s Kids Club membership get a free general admission ticket to the 5.11 Tactical Pole Day and the NASCAR XFINITY Series 300 race.
To purchase tickets to NASCAR’s Auto Club 400 Weekend at Auto Club Speedway, call 1-800-944-RACE (7223), shop online at www.autoclubspeedway.com, or stop by the Auto Club Speedway ticket office at 9300 Cherry Ave. in Fontana. Ticket office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For the love of racing, follow @AutoClubSpeedway on Facebook/Instagram and @ACSUpdates on Twitter and tag photos using #ACSLove
About Auto Club Speedway
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend – March 16-18, 2018. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the NASCAR circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movie, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com.
- LARGEST PORSCHE EVENT IN THE SOUTHWEST
- 2019 NASCAR Auto Club 400 Date Set at Auto Club Speedway
- From the pole to the checkered flag, reigning Monster Energy NASCAR Cup champion Martin Truex Jr. wins first Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway
- Logano and Team Penske Ford Team Dominate Roseanne 300
- 2017 Auto Club 400 champion Kyle Larson dips his feet into Auto Club Speedway’s Walk of Fame in his latest California homecoming