FONTANA, Calif. (Dec. 21, 2017) – Auto Club Dragway announced today its 2018 schedule consisting of more than 100 drag racing events at Southern California’s only championship quarter-mile dragstrip.
“The schedule is a perfect mix of drag racing events to cater to our amateur racers, car enthusiasts and professional drag racers,” said Dave Allen, President of Auto Club Speedway. “Every weekend, I see hundreds of racers and their friends and families posted up to watch drag racing. It is their home away from home, and we are happy to provide a safe, controlled environment to go fast.”
To prepare for the 2018 season, Auto Club Speedway which owns and operates Auto Club Dragway, has made facility improvements including new signage, new scoreboards and a shade structure.
The 2018 schedule includes the following drag racing events:
- Open Test & Tune presented Family RV
- NHRA Summit ET Series
- NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series
- Southern California Drag Racing Association (SCEDA)
- Frank Hawley Drag Racing School
- Bugorama; Bug-In; Antique Nationals; Hot VWs Drag Day
- Import Drag Racing Circuit; Import Face-Off, Eibach Springs; FZ Racing; Raceworz and more
For more information about the 2018 schedule and drag racing rules at Auto Club Dragway, visit www.autoclubdragway.com.
About Auto Club Dragway:
Located in Fontana, Auto Club Dragway is the only championship, quarter-mile premier drag racing facility in Southern California. Located north of the Auto Club Speedway backstretch, the dragstrip hosts events nearly every weekend of the year, anything from professional drag racers competing in NHRA drag racing events to amateur drag racers in the street legal drag racing program. www.autoclubdragway.com
- AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY PARTNERS WITH WEST COAST’S LARGEST TRUCK AND TRAILER DEALERSHIP
- ISC, AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY ANNOUNCE COMPREHENSIVE TICKET AND TRAVEL PROTECTION PROGRAM
- NASCAR Set to Launch NASCAR Fantasy Live 2018 Playoffs Edition
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PRINCIPALS AND TEACHERS BUCKLING UP SOON FOR RIDES AROUND THE FAMOUS NASCAR OVAL AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
- TICKET RENEWALS NOW OPEN FOR 2019 NASCAR AUTO CLUB 400 RACE