FONTANA, Calif. (Feb. 19, 2018) – Auto Club Speedway has partnered with the Chase Elliott Foundation™ to offer a special, two-day ticket package to the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race weekend – March 17-18, 2018. NASCAR driver Chase Elliott, driver of the No. 9 NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet Camaro for Hendrick Motorsports, will participate in an exclusive Q&A session before he gets behind the wheel to race on one of the fastest and oldest two-mile ovals on the NASCAR circuit.
With the purchase of a Chase Elliott Foundation Ticket Package, fans will get up close and personal with the 2016 Rookie of the Year as well as help his foundation provide support and financial assistant to well-qualified charitable organizations with an emphasis on helping others live healthier, happier lives. For every package purchased, $10.00 will be donated to the Chase Elliott Foundation.
- A reserved grandstand ticket to the Auto Club 400 – March 18
- A General Admission ticket to the NXS 300 – March 17
- An exclusive Q&A session with Chase Elliott - March 17
Fans will save big on this package, plus enjoy all the benefits the ticket package offers, including free parking and access to the O’Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone featuring live entertainment, NASCAR driver appearances, autograph sessions, Monster Energy stunt shows, Lefty’s Fun Zone, celebrity sightings and motorsport displays.
The Chase Elliott Foundation Ticket Package is on sale through March 2, 2018. To purchase, call 1-800-944-RACE (7223), shop online at www.autoclubspeedway.com/chase or stop by the Auto Club Speedway ticket office at 9300 Cherry Ave. in Fontana. #FastestSunday #AutoClub400.
About Auto Club Speedway:
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend, March 16-18, 2018. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com
- SOCAL NASCAR CUP SERIES CHAMPION JIMMIE JOHNSON TO MAKE FINAL FULL-TIME START AT AUTO CLUB 400
- COUNTDOWN TO NASCAR AUTO CLUB 400 RACE INCLUDES FREE VICTORY LANE PASSES AND NO SERVICES
- SECURE OFFICIAL TRAVEL PACKAGE TO THE 2020 AUTO CLUB 400 THROUGH PRIMESPORT
- BIG AL’S IN ONTARIO TO HOST NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIP VIEWING PARTY
- SCHOOL ASSEMBLIES PLANNED AT LOCAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS TO KICK-OFF FREE LITERACY PROGRAM