FONTANA, Calif. (Feb. 19, 2018) – Auto Club Speedway has partnered with the Chase Elliott Foundation™ to offer a special, two-day ticket package to the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race weekend – March 17-18, 2018. NASCAR driver Chase Elliott, driver of the No. 9 NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet Camaro for Hendrick Motorsports, will participate in an exclusive Q&A session before he gets behind the wheel to race on one of the fastest and oldest two-mile ovals on the NASCAR circuit.
With the purchase of a Chase Elliott Foundation Ticket Package, fans will get up close and personal with the 2016 Rookie of the Year as well as help his foundation provide support and financial assistant to well-qualified charitable organizations with an emphasis on helping others live healthier, happier lives. For every package purchased, $10.00 will be donated to the Chase Elliott Foundation.
- A reserved grandstand ticket to the Auto Club 400 – March 18
- A General Admission ticket to the NXS 300 – March 17
- An exclusive Q&A session with Chase Elliott - March 17
Fans will save big on this package, plus enjoy all the benefits the ticket package offers, including free parking and access to the O’Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone featuring live entertainment, NASCAR driver appearances, autograph sessions, Monster Energy stunt shows, Lefty’s Fun Zone, celebrity sightings and motorsport displays.
The Chase Elliott Foundation Ticket Package is on sale through March 2, 2018. To purchase, call 1-800-944-RACE (7223), shop online at www.autoclubspeedway.com/chase or stop by the Auto Club Speedway ticket office at 9300 Cherry Ave. in Fontana. #FastestSunday #AutoClub400.
About Auto Club Speedway:
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend, March 16-18, 2018. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com
- Almost Seven Decades Later The West Coast’s Legendary RV Show is Still Wowing Visitors With New Designs and Features
- Auto Club Speedway Flips on the Lights for California Steel Industries 35th Anniversary Employee Dinner
- FORMER NBA STAR BEN WALLACE & WALLACE MOTORSPORTS HOPE TO MAKE MARK AT STEEL CITY R/C SPEEDWAY
- Local Elementary Schools Encouraged to Participate in Lefty’s Reading Challenge to Earn Funds for Libraries
- RENEWALS START ON AUGUST 1 FOR 2020 NASCAR CUP SERIES AUTO CLUB 400 RACE WEEKEND AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY