Fontana, Calif. (March 5, 2019) – Multi-platinum rock band Sum 41 will headline the pre-race concert to kick off the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race on Sunday, March 17 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana.
The Grammy-nominated band (vocalist, guitarist Deryck Whibley, guitarists Dave “Brownsound” Baksh and Tom Thacker, bassist Cone McCaslin and drummer Frank Zummo) will perform on the main stage in the O’Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Sum 41 hits include “In Too Deep,” “War,” “Fat Lip, “Breaking the Chain,” “Over My Head,” and “13 Voices,” among others.
With a race ticket, fans will receive access to the O’Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone including the Sum 41 concert, NASCAR driver appearances, autograph sessions, Monster Energy Smoke Show, Lucha Libre, and other family fun.
Tickets start at $50.00 to see Sum 41 and to watch Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race.
Call 1-800-944-RACE (7223), shop online www.autoclubspeedway.com, or stop by the Auto Club Speedway ticket office at 9300 Cherry Ave. in Fontana.
About Auto Club Speedway
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend – March 15-17, 2019. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the NASCAR circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movie, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com
- Kyle Busch Hits 200 win milestone across NASCAR National Series
- Top Racers Participate in Q&A Session for Short Track Tribute
- California Kid Cole Custer Captures Checkered Flag for First Time on his Home Track at Production Alliance Group 300
- 2018 Auto Club 400 champion Martin Truex Jr. joins Auto Club Speedway’s Walk of Fame, cementing the legacy of his favorite California memory
- MALEA EMMA TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT NASCAR XFINITY SERIES PRODUCTION ALLIANCE GROUP 300 ON MARCH 16