The Southern California Eibach Meet presented by Falken Tires returns to Auto Club Dragway to celebrate its 15th Anniversary as the premier Honda event where enthusiasts gather to talk shop, drag race and celebrate their passion for Hondas.
Hosted by Big Mike, creator of Think Bigger Project, fans will see over 1,200 Hondas, enjoy more than 45 vendors and enjoy watching drag racing.
What started in 2004 as a simple gathering for Honda automotive fans in the parking lot of the Eibach Springs Corona headquarters, the event’s monumental growth eventually forced a move to larger venues. The Southern California Eibach Meet has been at Auto Club Speedway since 2017.
Saturday, May 4, 2019
11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Auto Club Dragway at Auto Club Speedway
9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana, CA 92335
Spectator: $10.00 per person. (10 years old and under free with one paying adult)
Honda Car Show Entry: $46.00 for driver and passenger
Honda Drag Racer Entry: $46.00 for driver only. Does not include passenger.
CONTACT: @eibachmeet / www.eibachmeet.com
- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY HOSTS BLACK-TIE AFFAIR ON PIT ROAD
- THE MONSTER ENERGY DUB SHOW TOUR TO MAKE A STOP IN FONTANA AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
- WALK NASCAR TRACK TO SPEED UP A CURE FOR BLOOD AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY IN FONTANA
- AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY EMPLOYEES ‘GIVE BACK’ WITH VOLUNTEER EFFORTS FOR UNITED WAY, FEEDING AMERICA
- AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY NOMINATED AS BEST NASCAR TRACK