FONTANA - Calif. (June 10, 2019) – For the third year in a row, Auto Club Speedway will participate in the 8th Annual Feed SoCal Stuff-A-Truck event sponsored by ABC7 which will benefit Feeding America Riverside/San Bernardino on Friday, June 14 at Mathis Brothers in Ontario.
The staff at Auto Club Speedway has been collecting non-perishable food items to donate which will help local residents who experience food insecurity. This food and funds drive will assist Feeding America Riverside San Bernardino, which distributes 2.5 million pounds of food each month to over 425,000 people, more than half of which are children.
In addition, Auto Club Speedway will have a display from 9 a.m. – 12 noon with the Official NASCAR 2019 Toyota Camry Pace Car. The community is invited to come out and donate non-perishable food items to help "Stuff-A-Truck" for Feed SoCal anytime from 4:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. For more information, visit www.abc7.com/community
About Auto Club Speedway
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend – Feb. 28-March 1, 2020. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the NASCAR circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movie, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedwaycom.
- Almost Seven Decades Later The West Coast’s Legendary RV Show is Still Wowing Visitors With New Designs and Features
- Auto Club Speedway Flips on the Lights for California Steel Industries 35th Anniversary Employee Dinner
- FORMER NBA STAR BEN WALLACE & WALLACE MOTORSPORTS HOPE TO MAKE MARK AT STEEL CITY R/C SPEEDWAY
- Local Elementary Schools Encouraged to Participate in Lefty’s Reading Challenge to Earn Funds for Libraries
- RENEWALS START ON AUGUST 1 FOR 2020 NASCAR CUP SERIES AUTO CLUB 400 RACE WEEKEND AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY