FONTANA, Calif. – Auto Club Speedway recently rolled out the red carpet on pit road for over 350 Fontana business owners and movers and shakers attending the James Bond inspired 0078th Annual Fontana Chamber of Commerce Installation Gala on Friday, June 21, 2019.
The opening reception had business leaders making pit stops along the red carpet for selfies, mingling in Victory Lane, and group photos with classic and exotic cars perfectly positioned at the start/finish line to set the stage for an incredible evening.
“All evening all I heard was ‘wow’ from the guests. While, we are a race track, we can shift gears to become an elegant event space, yet still embracing the uniqueness of our facility,” said Dave Allen, President of Auto Club Speedway. “It was great working with Fontana Chamber of Commerce to help their vision come alive and produce an event that will be talked about for many years to come.”
Inside the giant air-conditioned, carpeted tent was a black-tie affair where business leaders enjoyed hosted bars with shaken, not stirred cocktails, and a dinner catered by Auto Club Speedway’s food and beverage partner, Americrown. The lively night included a jazz band with members dancing the night away under chandeliers on a black and white checkered dance floor giving a nod to the community’s premier motorsport facility.
“It was a positive experience planning this event with Auto Club Speedway. Having our gala at the track allowed us to recognize our board members and business community in a creative and memorable way,” said Gloria Martinez, Executive Director of Fontana Chamber of Commerce.
Auto Club Speedway is a 568-acre multi-purpose facility offering indoor meeting facilities including Richter’s, a high-end private club. In addition, there are 80 suites, three spacious garages and unobstructed parking lots. Auto Club Speedway has endless opportunities for event and meeting planners looking for unique spaces in the Inland Empire to hold business meetings, mixer and other special events.
- Almost Seven Decades Later The West Coast’s Legendary RV Show is Still Wowing Visitors With New Designs and Features
- Auto Club Speedway Flips on the Lights for California Steel Industries 35th Anniversary Employee Dinner
- FORMER NBA STAR BEN WALLACE & WALLACE MOTORSPORTS HOPE TO MAKE MARK AT STEEL CITY R/C SPEEDWAY
- Local Elementary Schools Encouraged to Participate in Lefty’s Reading Challenge to Earn Funds for Libraries
- RENEWALS START ON AUGUST 1 FOR 2020 NASCAR CUP SERIES AUTO CLUB 400 RACE WEEKEND AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY