The community is invited to drive their own vehicle on the two-mile oval that NASCAR drivers recently raced on for the Auto Club 400 as part of he popular charity event Lefty’s Track Day on Thursday, August 15 from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Festivities for Lefty’s Track Day include the opportunity for fans to take photos in front of iconic Auto Club Speedway trophy, see the Speedway’s NASCAR show car, enjoy food vendors and family-friendly activities available during Lefty’s Track Day.
In addition, car clubs throughout Southern California are invited to participate at Lefty’s Track Day and can sign-up to have designated areas to display cars.
All proceeds from track laps and pace car rides will benefit the Auto Club Speedway Foundation which supports Lefty’s Reading Challenge, a program that encourages reading excellence from Southern California elementary school children and provides grants to local school libraries.
August 15, 2019
3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Auto Club Speedway
9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana, CA 92335
$15 donation to drive vehicle on the track
$20 per person to take a pace car ride
www.autoclubspeedway.com/leftystrackday or call 909-429-5000
- Almost Seven Decades Later The West Coast’s Legendary RV Show is Still Wowing Visitors With New Designs and Features
- Auto Club Speedway Flips on the Lights for California Steel Industries 35th Anniversary Employee Dinner
- FORMER NBA STAR BEN WALLACE & WALLACE MOTORSPORTS HOPE TO MAKE MARK AT STEEL CITY R/C SPEEDWAY
- Local Elementary Schools Encouraged to Participate in Lefty’s Reading Challenge to Earn Funds for Libraries
- RENEWALS START ON AUGUST 1 FOR 2020 NASCAR CUP SERIES AUTO CLUB 400 RACE WEEKEND AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY