What: Wallace Motorsports Challenge Steel City R/C Speedway (@Auto Club Speedway)
When: Racing Schedule:
Friday 8/9- Open practice followed by 2 rounds of qualifying
Saturday 8/10 - 3 rounds of qualifying
Sunday 8/11 - Main Events
Gates opens at 7:00am daily
Where: Located at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Steel City R/C Speedway houses a 13 corner 250′ x 125′ paved on-road race track designed to suit anything from 1/10th scale to 1/5th scale radio controlled cars.
Details: Rocket Round Format (4 rounds time permitting); All classes are open tire; ROAR Rules Enforced; ROAR Membership Required; $60 - First Nitro Class; $25 - Per Additional Class; Overnight Camping - $25 Per Night
Classes: 1/8th Open; 1/8th Masters; 1/8th Sportsman; 1/8th Electric; 1/10th Nitro Sedan; GT8; 1/5th STC; Pro-10; Electric Mod Sedan (rubber tire)
# # #
About Steel City R/C Speedway: Located at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Steel City R/C Speedway opened in April of 2018. The facility houses a 13 corner 250′ x 125′ paved on-road race track designed to suit anything from 1/10th scale to 1/5th scale radio controlled cars. The track is owned and operated by Phil and Kyle Goodwine who have a combined 55 years of experience in both remote controlled and full size auto racing.
About Wallace Motorsports: Wallace Motorsports is a US based distributor for high quality RC products. Composed of racers with years of experience in and outside the RC business, its team has the knowledge and skill to support and race what we sell. Currently they are the Distributor for WRC-Racing, P-One performance products, Ielasi Tuned Engines, Hot Race Tyres, Power HD servos and we are also an exclusive dealer for Protoform Racing products.
- FORMER NBA STAR BEN WALLACE & WALLACE MOTORSPORTS HOPE TO MAKE MARK AT STEEL CITY R/C SPEEDWAY
- Local Elementary Schools Encouraged to Participate in Lefty’s Reading Challenge to Earn Funds for Libraries
- RENEWALS START ON AUGUST 1 FOR 2020 NASCAR CUP SERIES AUTO CLUB 400 RACE WEEKEND AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
- SPEEDWAY SCENES: DUB SHOW TOUR FONTANA LIGHTS UP THE NIGHT WITH CUSTOM CARS AND HOT ENTERTAINMENT
- DRIVE YOUR OWN CAR AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY’S NASCAR TRACK TO SUPPORT LOCAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LIBRARIES