Are there still tickets available and if so, where can I purchase them?
To purchase tickets in person visit the Auto Club Speedway Ticket Office.
To purchase tickets online, click here.
- Normal Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30p.m. Closed holidays.
- Event Weekend Hours: Ticket offices are located at Gate A and Gate D and open at the gate opening times for that day.
To purchase tickets over the phone, call the Speedway Ticket Office at 800-944-RACE (7223).
All fans, regardless of age must have an admission ticket to the Auto Club 400.
How do I get to and from Auto Club Speedway during race events? Where should I park at the Speedway? Are there trams?
Please make sure you view Auto Club Speedway's inbound traffic plan online by clicking here. Every vehicle entering Auto Club Speedway property on NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race day must have a parking pass. Passes are limited and will be distributed by the ticket office when tickets are purchased based on availability. Bus and limousine parking is located in 7A, just north of Gate 7 outside of Turn 1. Parking is FREE.
Guest Express Trams are also offered during all NASCAR and INDYCAR events at Auto Club Speedway. These trams will take guests to a variety of locations throughout the Speedway. This is a free service, compliments of Auto Club Speedway. The trams will run up until one hour past the checkered flag of each day's final race.
Are there RV accommodations at Auto Club Speedway? How do I get a spot?
Yes there are! There are infield reserved RV spaces during our NASCAR and INDYCAR race weekends, as well as additional RV camping spaces in our offsite camping area on Napa Street just west of Gate 5 during our NASCAR weekend. To inquire about a spot for the upcoming race weekend, call 800-944-RACE (7223).
How do I get into the pit and/or garage area for the races?
A Pre-Race Pit Pass is required for any fan to enter the pits during our NASCAR weekend and a Pit/Garage pass for our INDYCAR weekend. Pre-Race Pits close one hour prior to the start of the race. Guests must be 18 years or older to enter the pits Friday and Saturday of NASCAR. Guests 17 years old and under get in free for NASCAR Sunday when accompanied by an adult with a Pre-Race Pit Pass. There is no age limit during INDYCAR but guests must have a Pit/Garage Pass to enter. Attire must remain appropriate for both a major sporting event and a family environment, but has been relaxed to include shorts, open-toed shoes, sleeveless blouses and skirts/dresses in the pits throughout each weekend. These passes must be accompanied by a daily admission ticket.
Pit availability depends on track activity schedule. Pre-Race Pit Passes and other hospitality options are available through our box office. Call 800-944-RACE (7223) for more information.
NASCAR controls garage access on race weekends. Auto Club Speedway does not sell garage passes at NASCAR. However, the garage is accessible at INDYCAR with our Pit/Garage Pass. Guests must be mindful of security and race officials while on pit road.
What can I bring into the grandstands at Auto Club Speedway?
Approved Carry-in Items
Fans may enter Auto Club Speedway with:
- One lightweight backpack or daypack similar to those used by school students no larger than 17 inches.
- One soft sided bag/cooler, no larger than 6x6x12 inches. Examples include: a soft sided insulated cooler, a scanner bag, a fanny pack, a purse, a diaper bag, etc. This one bag may be carried in any manner, i.e. by handle, with shoulder straps, on a belt, etc. The soft sided insulated cooler may contain ice. No hard-sided coolers, regardless of size, will be allowed.
- One clear plastic bag, no larger than 18x18x4 inches. To accommodate samples received and purchases made after fans have parked their cars. This one bag may be carried in any manner, i.e. by handle, with shoulder straps, etc. Clear plastic bags may not contain ice.
Note: Fans are allowed to bring in one each of the bags described above.
- Plastic bottles - seal must be unbroken.
Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt and seat cushions carried separately are also allowed.
- Seat cushion bags with compartments will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Strollers are allowed in the O'Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone area only.
- Flags, provided they are not attached to poles and do not obstruct views of other fans.
Note: All items brought through a grandstand gate will be inspected.
Unauthorized Carry-in Items
The following may not enter the admission gates:
- Firearms, Fireworks, Alcohol (ABC File # 47-397398 Condition 4) and items restricted by Local, State or Federal laws.
- Hard sided coolers, thermos, freezer / ice packets and insulated cups of any size.
- Umbrellas, wagons, inline skates, skateboards, bicycles, scooters (motorized and/or manual), etc.
- Glass, aluminum and metal containers.
- Any bags, backpacks, or containers larger than the allowed size. Bags larger than 6x6x12 inch size will not be allowed inside the gates, this includes bags that are folded to fit the allowed size or placed into a clear bag.
- Pets (excluding properly identified ADA escorts).
None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the gate area. Please return items to your vehicle. Auto Club Speedway reserves the right to refuse entry of any item deemed inappropriate.
It is race weekend and I don't know who to talk with to get help!If you need help on any race weekend, you can visit any of our blue and white guest relations booths scattered throughout Auto Club Speedway, or call our Guest Services Hotline at 909-429-5616. Please pick up an O'Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone map when you enter the gate or at any guest relations booth for more detailed event information.
I lost something during the race weekend, who do I call to see if it has been found?During race events, lost items, children or parents can be taken to, or claimed at, the Lost and Found Tents/Information Booths. Following all events, all unclaimed items will be held at the administration building for 30 calendar days. Guests who have lost an item may stop by or call 909-429-5000 to inquire about a lost item. After 90 days, items will be donated to a local charity.
What can I do to ensure my child does not get lost?Auto Club Speedway offers Child I.D. Wristbands and it is highly recommended that parents take advantage of this free special child safety program by signing up their children (primarily for those 12 and under) for a wristband at a Guest Services Information Booth.
Do you offer services for guests with disabilities?Auto Club Speedway is proud to offer services for guests with disabilities. Those services include accessible seating, parking, transportation, elevators and ramps. For detailed information, click here.What can I do if I am at an Auto Club Speedway event and I've locked my keys in the car or have a dead battery?Auto Club Speedway partner, the Automobile Club of Southern California, offers complimentary services to Speedway guests on select race weekends. AAA can help guests that are locked out of their cars or help jump start a dead battery. For assistance with dispatching a AAA service vehicle to your location, please call our Guest Services Hotline at 909-429-5616.
Is Auto Club Speedway, or different areas of Speedway grounds, available for rental? How do I find out what is going on at the Speedway besides major events?
Auto Club Speedway is proud to offer its world-class facilities to local groups and organizations, as well as the famous Southern California film and television industry. To contact the Speedway's track rental office call Mark Bailey at 909-429-5201 or email at email@example.com.
For a list of upcoming track rentals and events that may be open to the public, please visit our Event Calendar.
Please check our news section for weekend news and schedule information.
Auto Club Speedway does not have an emergency paging service; in case of emergency, guests may be contacted by calling 909-429-5000 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please have the party's name, ticket section, row and seat number or infield reserved RV site number. A Speedway representative will be dispatched to the location, and every attempt will be made to deliver the emergency message.
In the event of a real emergency during event weekends, the County of San Bernardino and Auto Club Speedway have developed a 24-hour system to work with the 911 system to allow for direct dispatch of emergency medical services. In the event of an emergency, a cell phone can be used to dial 911 to have services dispatched to your location. Be prepared to have location information ready, such as seat, row and section number or gate location. As with any 911 system, this must be an emergency.