Gate & Grandstand Policies
New for 2018: Enhanced security measures will be implemented at gate entrances for the Auto Club 400 weekend. This will include personal screening of all guests by use of metal detectors. Please review in advance our policy of permitted and prohibited items in order to expedite the screening process. Also plan on allowing extra time to enter the facility.
In an effort to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for our race fans, while ensuring everyone’s timely entry into each event, the following policies are in effect:
Approved Carry-in Items
Fans may enter Auto Club Speedway with the following items:
- Soft Seat Cushions (No hard metal arms or structure)
- Service Animals (With proper credentials)
- Ear Plugs
- Sunscreen (Aerosol cans are permitted)
- Metal Cups, Insulated Cups, or Thermoses
- Ice or Ice Packs
- Strollers (Allowed through gates but not in grandstands)
- Backpacks (School size, not to exceed 19” tall)
- Soft- Sided Coolers (6” x 6” x 12” max.)
- Sealed Plastic Water Bottles
For More Information
If you have any questions during event weekends, please don’t hesitate to visit one of our many information booths, or seek assistance from one of our Guest Services Ambassadors.
Questions can also be directed to our Guest Services Department Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. by calling 909-429-5616 or by sending an email to guestservices@AutoClubSpeedway.com.