May 17, 2014
i Heart Honda!!
The i Heart Honda festival features a track event on the infield road course, car show, race car exhibition runs, vendor displays and more!
The I Heart Honda festival is happening at the Auto Club Speedway on Saturday May 17, 2014 at Auto Club Speedway there will be a track event on the Infield Road Course, in addition to car show. Race car exhibition runs with Spoon cars from Japan.
For more information visit www.ihearthonda.com
TICKETING INFORMATION$15 – Admission ticket includes:
- Entry into the event
- Entry for raffle prizes
- Spectator viewing of on track activities
- Free giveaways
$45 – Car Show registration includes:
- All items included in the regular admission ticket
- VIP parking in the car show area
- Entry into the judged car show competition for a chance to win trophies and prizes
$150 – Track Day registration includes:
- Full Day of track time rotating in groups throughout the day
- High Performance Driving School
- Classroom Instruction for Beginners
- On Track Professional Instruction as needed
- Timing Transponder Usage
*Note: You cannot register for both the Car Show and Track Day. Car Show cars will need to remain in the car show lot and track day cars will need to pit in the track day section.