Light the Night Walk Schedule
Festival from 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Opening Ceremonies at 6:45pm
Walk begins at 7:00pm
Post-Walk Fireworks at approx. 8:15pm
1. Food - BJ's Restaurants will bring delicious food for participants to purchase!
2. Kids Zone - Fun kid activities
3. Become a Champion for Cures - Raise $100 or more to tout an official Light the Night t-shirt and a food voucher!
4. Trick or Treat - Treats will be handed out to those who wish to partake. Kids 12 and under are encouraged to wear a friendly costume (no masks, please).
5. Fireworks Show - Enjoy a spectacular firework display as you and the crowd cross the finish line!
Registration is open and free for individuals and teams. All registered participants will receive an iconic illuminated lantern. Participants who raise $100 or more earn the title, Champions for Cures, and receive a Light the Night event t-shirt and a food voucher for delicious grub! Anyone who raises $2,400 or more gains access to the exclusive Club 241 membership and will be invited to attend a secret celebration.
Register and donate for the 2018 Light The Night Walk here
LLS Light the Night