Join us for our first annual "On Grid for Charity" community event. Proceeds from this event will benefit Reach Out World Wide (ROWW).
ROWW was founded by a fellow car lover and motorsports enthusiast, Paul Walker, and is focused on bringing rapid disaster relief to those affected by natural disasters. Participate in the Track Day, Car Show, or simply spend the weekend surrounded by all things motorsports and entertainment, all while giving back to those in need.
Spectator Admission is FREE.
AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY (ROVAL) AUTO COMPETITION COURSE 21 TURNS, 2.8 MILES - Saturday/Sunday September 1-2 2018
- Saturday: $200/driver
- Sunday: $200/driver
- Saturday/Sunday: $300/driver
- Garage $40/day or $50 for both
- Speedhunters very own Trevor Ryan will be shooting photos
- Low Car Count
- 5 run groups
- Tentatively 6 sessions per run group
- 18+ to drive or ride as a passenger in any vehicle. (If you are 16+ and would like to drive or ride with a driver, email@example.com for more info)
- All drivers welcome
- Beginner friendly
- passengers allowed in all run groups
- OnGrid is offering, private, full day, professional instruction for $175.00. You may register for this option while registering for the event