July is Renewal Preparedness Month - Version 2.0
Did you buy tickets or reserve an RV site to the 2019 NASCAR Auto Club 400?
If yes - it's time to start preparing for the 2020 NASCAR Auto Club 400 renewal period!
Below you will find key dates, payment plans and answers to common questions about the renewal process.
What's New for Renewals
We have a new ticketing system!
- You will need to access your new account to renew your tickets. More Info
- Auto Renew will not be available for the 2020 race.
- New Payment Options
Have questions? Call 800-944-RACE (7223)
Our Ticket Specialists are available Monday - Friday, between 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT and Saturday - Sunday, between 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT.
WHAT IS A RENEWAL?
During the renewal period, you have the opportunity to secure your seat(s) or RV site for the 2020 race before tickets go on sale to the general public. Your ticket or campsite renewal comes with the best pricing and awesome perks only available to fans who renew.
Why Should I Renew?
When you renew your seat(s) or campsite each year for the upcoming Auto Club 400 race, you become an Auto Club Speedway Hard Card member. Your membership includes the best pricing and seating, flexible payment plan options and invites to exclusive events leading up to the race. You will also have a personal ticket specialist to assist you each year, PLUS you could win awesome prizes during the renewal period.
When can I renew?
Secure your seats or campsite starting Thursday, August 1st. The renewal period ends Wednesday, September 4th. Want to move seats? Only fans who renew during this time period will have the opportunity to relocate or upgrade starting September 25th.
2020 Renewal Timeline
Create calendar alerts so you don't forget important renewal dates!
RENEWALS START AUGUST 1
RENEWALS END SEPTEMBER 4
RELOCATIONS & UPGRADES START SEPTEMBER 25
KNOW YOUR BENEFITS
- Exclusive Discounts & Seating Options
- 50% OFF Pre-Race Pit Passes AND $10 OFF Saturday General Admission for grandstand renewal customers
- 50% OFF Pre-Race Pit Passes AND 50% OFF Infield Wristbands for RV camping renewal customers
- Payment Plans only available for renewal customers - Only $10 down to secure your seats or 25% down to secure your RV site
- Relocate, add or upgrade grandstand seats before they go on-sale to the general public
- Hard Card Membership
- Invitations to member's only exclusive Driver Q&A's & Special Events throughout the year
- Early entrance into the ticket gates on Friday and Saturday of race weekend
- Special commemorative Hard Card members gift
- Renewal Prizes
Renew your grandstand seats between August 1 - 23 and be automatically entered for a chance to win daily prizes like Cold Garage Passes and more!
The earlier you renew, the more chances you have to win experiences and prizes.
Know Your Payment Options
One of the benefits of renewing your tickets or campsite each year is the opportunity to take advantage of our payment plans. New this year - the final payment deadline is earlier and will be due December 1, 2019.
Payment plan options for 2020 NASCAR grandstand tickets:
OPTION 1: FULL PAYMENT
Full payment upon receipt of renewal request
OPTION 2: 50/50 PAYMENTS
- 1st payment upon receipt of renewal request
- 2nd payment on December 1, 2019
OPTION 3: 4-PART PLAN
- 1st payment upon receipt of renewal request
- 2nd payment due October 1,2019
- 3rd payment due November 1, 2019
- 4th payment due December 1, 2019
OPTION 4: $10 DOWN
$10 down* to reserve your seat and remaining payment by final deadline of December 1, 2019
*By phone only
Need a more flexible payment plan? Please call 800-944-RACE (7223) for other options.
Know How To Renew
We are excited to introduce Tickets.com as our new full-service, user-friendly ticketing system to renew your NASCAR Auto Club 400 tickets and RV sites!
Auto Renew will not be available for the 2020 race.
Here is how you will receive your new renewal account information:
Mailed Renewal Invoice
- Renewal invoices will arrive in your physical mailbox the first week of the renewal period.
- On the top right of the invoice, you will find your Account # and temporary password.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to access your account to renew will be emailed to you on August 1.
Emailed Account Information
- In addition to the mailed renewal invoice, you will receive an email on Thursday, August 1 with your new account information.
- The email will include your Account # and temporary password.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to access your account to renew will also be provided in the email along with a link to the login screen.
Have questions? Please call 800-944-RACE (7223)
Know The Prizes
Another benefit of renewing is the chance to win one of the many Renewal Prizes! Anyone who renews by the dates listed below are automatically entered for a chance to win that day's prize and all of the following daily prizes. So, the earlier you renew, the more chances you have to win experiences and prizes.
Attention Speedway Club Members & RV Guests:
Your prize for August 7th is a pair of Rooftop Suite Passes and for August 13th it is a pair of Red Carpet Passes to sit in the red carpet grandstands outside of the NASCAR Drivers Meeting on March 1, 2020.