FONTANA, Calif. – (December 13, 2016) – Have you ever wanted to get inside the NASCAR Garage? Now you can with Auto Club Speedway’s “Garage Tour” experience where fans go behind the scenes on a guided tour to hear revving engines, see hoods raised, and watch NASCAR drivers and teams strategize for flat-out, five-wide racing during the NASCAR Auto Club 400 race weekend - March 24-26, 2017.
The Garage Tour ticket package is the only way race fans can get inside the NASCAR garages on race weekend. See all the garage action for only $179.00*:
- An exclusive guided Garage Tour during the Auto Club 400 weekend!*
- The best seats for all 3 days of NASCAR
- One premium reserved grandstand ticket to Auto Club 400 race – March 26
- One premium reserved grandstand ticket to XFINITY 300 race – March 25
- One general admission ticket to NASCAR Cup Qualifying Day - March 24
With a race ticket, fans have access to Auto Club Speedway’s 20th Anniversary celebrations in the
O’Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone that includes a special Q&A with racing legends, NASCAR driver appearances, historic show cars on display, Lefty’s Fun Zone, musical performances and family fun.
To purchase a Garage Tour Package and tickets to NASCAR’s Auto Club 400 Weekend, call 1-800-944-RACE (7223), shop online at www.autoclubspeedway.com, or stop by the Auto Club Speedway ticket office at 9300 Cherry Ave. in Fontana. Ticket office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Follow Auto Club Speedway and use #ACS20 to share NASCAR memories by tagging @ACSUpdates on Twitter or @AutoClubSpeedway on Facebook and Instagram.
*Garage tour participants must be 18 years or older. Price subject to change – Garage Tour ticket package price good through 12/31/16.
- Auto Club Speedway to Host Unique Drive-Up Graduation Ceremonies for Fontana Unified School District
- NASCAR Returns to Racing with Events at Darlington, Charlotte
- Virtual Racing: eNASCAR iRacing ProInvitational Series
- New IMSA iRacing Series on Thursday's
- A message from Auto Club Speedway President Dave Allen