FONTANA, Calif. (Feb. 6, 2017) – Richard Petty is giving Southern California race fans a birthday present! To celebrate the NASCAR Hall of Fame driver and owner’s upcoming 80th Birthday, race fans can purchase a Richard Petty Ticket Package that includes a Q&A at the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race weekend – March 25-26, 2017. The first 80 ticket packages purchased will receive an exclusive autograph session with “The King.”
“We are both celebrating major milestones and this is a definitely a one-of-a-kind experience for fans,” said Dave Allen, President of Auto Club Speedway. “This is our first time offering a ticket package with ‘The King’. We know it will be very popular.”
Richard Petty’s 80th Birthday Ticket Package is $99.00 and must be purchased before March 10.
- Reserved ticket to the Auto Club 400 – Sunday
- GA ticket to the NXS 300 – Saturday
- Pre-Race Pit Pass
- Q&A on race weekend for ticket purchases. The first 80 purchased also receive an autograph session.
- $10 donation to the Petty Family Foundation/Victory Junction
To purchase the Richard Petty 80th Birthday ticket package and tickets to NASCAR’s Auto Club 400 Weekend at Auto Club Speedway, call 1-800-944-RACE (7223), shop online at www.autoclubspeedway.com, or stop by the Auto Club Speedway ticket office at 9300 Cherry Ave. in Fontana. Ticket office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
About Auto Club Speedway:
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend, March 24-26, 2017. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movies, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com.
- Auto Club Speedway to Host Unique Drive-Up Graduation Ceremonies for Fontana Unified School District
- NASCAR Returns to Racing with Events at Darlington, Charlotte
- Virtual Racing: eNASCAR iRacing ProInvitational Series
- New IMSA iRacing Series on Thursday's
- A message from Auto Club Speedway President Dave Allen