NASCAR released the 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series schedule on Tuesday, April 3.
The Monster Energy Series will kick off the 2019 season with The Clash at Daytona International Speedway (Feb. 10) and the season-opening Daytona 500 (Feb. 17).
The Auto Club 400 is Sunday, March 17, 2019 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana.
The Xfinity Series schedule will be released at a later date.
- RACE CARS ROLL INTO FONTANA FOR SOCAL SPEED TOUR
- Auto Club 400 Moves to March 1, 2020
- Kyle Busch Hits 200 win milestone across NASCAR National Series
- Top Racers Participate in Q&A Session for Short Track Tribute
- California Kid Cole Custer Captures Checkered Flag for First Time on his Home Track at Production Alliance Group 300