FONTANA - Calif. (April 17, 2019) – Love race cars? Well, the 18th Annual SoCal SpeedTour (aka SoCal Historic Sports Car Festival) is the place to experience a true motorsports festival, April 26-28, 2019 at Auto Club Speedway.
Stock Cars, 850 hp Trans Am Cars, Vintage and Historic racing legends will fill the open paddocks and garages. Spectators have the opportunity to meet drivers and look under the hoods of some of the best race cars in the country.
This year’s festivities also includes a Datsun Marque Reunion, Mazda Miata Heritage Cup Race and Trans-Am West Coast Championship Series.
The event offers two full days of racing on the unique “Roval” - a challenging 21 turn, 2.8 mile sports car track configuration at Auto Club Speedway.
Tickets available onsite or online at www.svra.com/tickets
Friday, April 26: $10.00 per person
Saturday, April 27: $20.00 per person
Sunday, April 28: $20.00 per person
3-Day Package: $30.00 per person
Ages 12 and under FREE
About Auto Club Speedway
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend – Feb. 28-March 1, 2020. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the NASCAR circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movie, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedwaycom.
- FORMER NBA STAR BEN WALLACE & WALLACE MOTORSPORTS HOPE TO MAKE MARK AT STEEL CITY R/C SPEEDWAY
- Local Elementary Schools Encouraged to Participate in Lefty’s Reading Challenge to Earn Funds for Libraries
- RENEWALS START ON AUGUST 1 FOR 2020 NASCAR CUP SERIES AUTO CLUB 400 RACE WEEKEND AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
- SPEEDWAY SCENES: DUB SHOW TOUR FONTANA LIGHTS UP THE NIGHT WITH CUSTOM CARS AND HOT ENTERTAINMENT
- DRIVE YOUR OWN CAR AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY’S NASCAR TRACK TO SUPPORT LOCAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LIBRARIES