Over 20,000 attendees are expected and a large variety of BMWs are taking over Auto Club Speedway for Bimmerfest - a two-day event dedicated to racing, car show, auto cross and family fun.
• BMW Fan Zone
• New this year: Time Attack – BMW’s go against the clock (Sunday only)
• Featured Car Corral - The BMW E46 M3
• Official BMW Heritage Corral – featuring classic models (3 Series E21 and older; 5 Series E28 and older; 6 Series E24 and older)
• Food Truck Festival and Biergarten
• Vendor Alley with 80+ BMW related companies
• Autocross – a designated area for participants to drive a challenging course, timed runs and competitive classes
• Battle of the Bimmers – BMWs are staged in a special concourse area and are professionally judged.
• Watch competitive BMW Club Racing on Saturday and Sunday
• BMW Parade Lap (Sunday at 3 p.m.)
May 25-26, 2019
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Auto Club Speedway
9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana, CA 92335
$20 per car for general admission parking; $30 per car for infield exhibition parking; $45 weekend pass which includes a free commemorative 2019 Bimmerfest sticker and free participation of the Parade Lap on Sunday. All passengers are free, so bring family and friends.
- Auto Club Speedway to Host Unique Drive-Up Graduation Ceremonies for Fontana Unified School District
- NASCAR Returns to Racing with Events at Darlington, Charlotte
- Virtual Racing: eNASCAR iRacing ProInvitational Series
- New IMSA iRacing Series on Thursday's
- A message from Auto Club Speedway President Dave Allen