FONTANA, Calif. (Nov. 21, 2019) – The countdown to the green flag starts now as the NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 will only be 100 days out starting tomorrow! To get fans revv’d up for the largest sporting event in Southern California, Auto Club Speedway has launched a 100-hour ticket promotion where every person who purchases an Auto Club 400 grandstand ticket* between Nov. 22-Nov. 26 will get a FREE Gatorade Victory Lane pass! This is a priceless experience where fans will have the chance to watch and celebrate in Gatorade Victory Lane with the Auto 400 winner on March 1, 2020.
NASCAR Auto Club 400 tickets start as low as $45.00 which includes free parking. With a race ticket, fans get access to the giant O’Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone for driver appearances, live music performances, autograph sessions, stunt shows, Lefty’s Fun Zone, lucha libre and other family fun.
Just in time for the holidays, Auto Club Speedway has released additional NASCAR ticket deals:
- Black Friday and Cyber Week Specials: No service fees (savings up to $27.00) on any NASCAR Auto Club 400 race weekend tickets and ticket packages starting November 27 through December 6.
- Back by popular demand, the Holiday Ticket Package goes on sale on Nov. 27 featuring two tickets to the Auto Club 400; two Pre-Race Pit Passes and a pair of Victory Lane passes for only $99.00 ($254 value). The special offer expires December 31, 2019.
The NASCAR Auto Club 400 Weekend Schedule & Pricing:
March 1, 2020: NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 Race - Tickets start at $45.00 per person
February 29, 2020: NASCAR Cup and Xfinity Qualifying Day and NASCAR Xfinity Series NXS 300 Race - General admission is $30.00 per person
February 28, 2020: NASCAR Cup and Xfinity Series Practice - General admission is $20.00 per person.
To purchase tickets or ticket packages to NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race weekend at Auto Club Speedway, call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or shop online at www.autoclubspeedway.com
- Auto Club Speedway to Host Unique Drive-Up Graduation Ceremonies for Fontana Unified School District
- NASCAR Returns to Racing with Events at Darlington, Charlotte
- Virtual Racing: eNASCAR iRacing ProInvitational Series
- New IMSA iRacing Series on Thursday's
- A message from Auto Club Speedway President Dave Allen