Infield Camping Info
We are looking forward to seeing all of our Infielders February 28-March 1 for the Auto Club 400 Weekend!
This year, in place of the Infield C-Store will be The Infield Hub, a town center which will include a variety of offerings.
- The Pedal Party - Friday night - stay tuned for more details
- Here's your opportunity to ride your bike on the back stretch of the track
- More surprises coming your way
- Live musical entertainment
- Schedule coming soon
- The DBK (Dirt Bike Kidz) Pit Bike Challenge Presented by 805
- Riders include Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg, Axel Hodges, Tyler Bereman and more
- The Pit Bike Challenge is a rhythm course. The riders will be riding side by side 4 wide to the finish line
- Friday, Feb. 28 & Saturday, Feb. 29 - 4:00pm Practice & Racing starts at 5:00pm
The Infield Hub
- Concessions including items for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bike sales and accessories including glow sticks for your bikes, plus bike repair services.
- Driver appearances:
- Bubba Wallace Autograph Session on Saturday from 10:00am to 10:20am
- And more to come - check back for all the updates
FRONT OF THE LINE PASS - Sold Out
Already have your Infield RV spot? Campers with Front of the Line passes will be given priority service and helped in order of arrival.
Auto Club 400 Weekend Infield Access Hours:
Infield Admissions entry will be allowed beginning Thursday morning of race week at the crossover (Gate 54) on the back straight. Line-up will be staged inside Gate 3 beginning that morning at 7:00 a.m. Infield load-in will begin at 9:00am. If entering during track activity RVs must enter through Gate 3 and go through the security check point in Lot 4 before entering the infield through the tunnel.
LOAD-IN: Thursday, February 27
Staging in the Purple lots will begin at 7:00am
Gate 54 crossover will open at 9am
Overnight Load-In & Wristband Sales
Thursday, February 27 – Gate 54 will be open throughout the night.
Friday, February 28 and Saturday, February 29 – Gate 54 will be closed 10pm – 6am. Pedestrians with wristbands will be allowed to go thru tunnel 24 hrs.
Infield Vehicles are NOT allowed to exit and re-enter the infield.
The first opportunity for infield vehicles to exit the infield will be Sunday night, approximately one hour after the conclusion of the race. Guests that need to leave prior to the end of Sunday's race can exit through the tunnel and will be required to relinquish their pass. Entry will be determined by Auto Club Speedway officials based on traffic or track activities.
PERIMETER PARKING ACCESS
Additional Vehicles - Infield guests can leave additional or tow vehicles in perimeter parking in Purple Lot 4. Vehicles parked overnight in any other lot during race weekends will be towed at owner's expense. Vehicles entering on Sunday must have a colored parking lot pass to park on site.
Need to add infield wristbands to your spot for race weekend? Don't wait. You must have an infield spot to purchase infield wristbands. Call (800) 944-7223 for wristbands or for more information.
*Schedule subject to change