Light the Night Walk Schedule
Gates open at 3:30pm
Opening Ceremonies at 6:45pm
Walk begins at 7:00pm
1. Food Trucks - Yummy food will be on hand including Bacon Nation & Eat 'Em Up!
2. Kids Zone - Fun kid activities including:
- Bungee Jump experience
- Inflatable Obstacle course
- Giant Bubble Rollers
- Face Painting
- Balloon Twister
- Banner & Pumpkin decorating
3. Become a Champion for Cures - raise $100 or more and receive a Light the Night t-shirt PLUS a food voucher for the food trucks
4. Trick or Treat - we will have trick or treating along pit road so bring the kids for some Halloween fun. Kids 12 and under are encouraged to wear costumes!
5. Fireworks Show - as you walk across the finish line enjoy a spectacular Fireworks Show!
Walk the track with us to help end cancer. Participants will leisurely walk a 2-mile route through the O'Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone to pit road and along the famous front stretch of the oval track crossing the start/finish line carrying white, red and gold illuminated lanterns signifying a survivor, supporter or those walking in memory of loved ones who have been affected by blood cancer.
Registration is open to individuals and teams. All registered participants will receive an illuminated lantern and those who raise $100 or more become a Champion for Cures and will receive a Light The Night Walk t-shirt and food voucher to be used at anyone of the food trucks. Walkers who raise more than $2,400 will become part of Club 241.
Register and donate for the 2017 Light The Night Walk here