INFIELD CAMPING RULES
Auto Club Speedway reserves the right to revoke all rights and privileges associated with vehicle passes or infield wristband purchases. Violators of camping rules will be removed from the facility. Vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense. Renewal privileges may be revoked. If privileges are revoked, there will be no refunds or exchanges.
ALL INFIELD RV GUESTS ENTER THROUGH GATE 3
- To facilitate efficient load in, RVs may be allowed in the infield out of line up order.
- An Infield wristband is required for everyone over 12 years of age camping in the infield.
- RV Infield pass will allow the holder to park ONE self-contained vehicle in the designated area. Placard must be attached to window prior to entry.
- The reproduction of RV placards and/or admission tickets and wristbands is grounds for immediate revocation and possible prosecution.
- It is the site holder’s responsibility to inform guests of Auto Club Speedway policies.
PLEASE PARK IN YOUR DESIGNATED SITE ONLY. SET UPS THAT ARE LARGER THAN THE DESIGNATED SITE MAY BE REQUIRED TO RELOCATE.
Rules & Regulations
- Tow vehicles will not be permitted to stay in the infield and must park in the Purple Lot. The Purple Lot is provided for additional and tow vehicles.
- Citing and towing of vehicles in unauthorized areas will take place frequently. Vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense.
- Keep fire lanes open at all times.
- No fireworks of any kind are permitted in the infield.
- No paper party lanterns
- No stakes can be driven into the asphalt.
- Any individual causing damage to the infield road course will be cited, resulting in revocation of infield privileges.
- 6 in. x 6 in. wooden blocks must be placed under all jacks.
- Coolers and alcohol will be allowed in the Camping areas only. These items are not permitted in the Grandstands. Entrance only at Gates 18 and 54.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Throwing/Spraying of ANY liquid or object at any moving vehicle is grounds for immediate removal.
- Spraying of any Auto Club Speedway Staff/Official/Security/Law Enforcement is prohibited
- Quiet Time - enforced between midnight & 6:00 a.m. No generators, loud noise, external speakers or parties will be permitted during Quiet Time hours.
- Offensive signs, drunkenness, profanity and inappropriate behavior of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Proper ventilation is required in all RVs, campers and tents. (See Carbon Monoxide Information below)
- No structures, canopies, scaffolds, platforms or umbrellas are allowed on top of RVs
- If something is determined to be blocking the view of Grandstand guests, the Speedway reserves the right to remove the item obstructing the view.
- Exiting the Infield at Gate 54 will begin approximately two (2) hours after Sunday’s final race activities are completed.
- Dumping or leaching of waste from RVs will not be tolerated.
- No open campfires or barrel fires. Only State Fire Marshal approved BBQ & camping stove fires will be permitted that are used in accordance with manufacturer guidelines. Do not dump hot ashes on the ground or pavement
Management does not guard or assume any responsibility for your vehicle or its contents. Please lock your vehicle at all times.
Motorized Vehicles - No golf carts, motorcycles, personal motorized cycles (of any kind), semi-trucks, off-road vehicles, ATVs, rental trucks are permitted. Due to insurance regulation the use of personal golf carts and other such motorized vehicles on Auto Club Speedway property is prohibited. All unauthorized vehicles will be confiscated and impounded until the end of activities on Sunday.
Overnight Parking - Vehicles must park in the Purple Lot. OVERNIGHT PARKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN LOTS VIP, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6. Violators will be towed at owner’s expense.
Bicycles - Bicycles are permitted in the infield during load-in, and when Gate 54 is open (check schedules for gate opening times). Once a bicycle exits the infield they cannot re-enter. Bicycles could be confiscated and impounded until the end of activities on Sunday.
Carbon Monoxide Warning & Safety Information
Auto Club Speedway would like to remind our guests that with the potential change of weather over any race weekend, there may be an increased use of portable camping heaters, air conditioners, lanterns, or stoves inside tents, campers, and vehicles. CAUTION: Carbon monoxide poisoning from the use of these devices in an enclosed area is a leading cause of injuries and deaths each year.
Generators must be ventilated properly with exhaust systems that point upward. If you come to the Speedway without proper generator ventilation, you will be required to purchase and install it, or be asked to leave the property.
Follow these guidelines to prevent this colorless, odorless gas from poisoning you and your family.
- Do not use air conditioners, portable heaters or lanterns while sleeping in enclosed areas such as tents, campers, and other vehicles.
- Know the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning: headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, and confusion.
- Carbon monoxide reduces the blood's ability to carry oxygen. Low blood oxygen levels can result in loss of consciousness and death.
- Seek medical attention if you or a member of your family develops cold or flu-like symptoms while camping.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning, which can easily be mistaken for a cold or flu, is often detected too late.
- Alcohol consumption and drug use increase the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- The camping equipment industry is working to limit the amount of carbon monoxide produced by air conditioners, portable heaters, lanterns, and stoves.
- Labels warning campers about carbon monoxide poisoning are being developed for these products. Please contact your retailer for further details.
- Please divert exhaust from your generator up into the air so carbon monoxide fumes do not go into you or your neighbors RV or campsite.
- Carbon monoxide is especially toxic to a mother and child during pregnancy, infants, the elderly, smokers, and people with blood or circulatory system problems, such as anemia, or heart disease.
Flagpoles - For your own safety and that of other fans around you, metal flagpoles are not permitted to be erected on Speedway property. Please note the track rules are as follows:
- Only non-metallic flagpoles are permitted
- Permitted: Fiberglass, PVC, vinyl
- Not Permitted: Steel, aluminum, other metal
- The top of a flagpole may not exceed maximum height of 15ft. from ground surface
- Flagpoles or other similar objects are NOT permitted within 20ft of an overhead electrical line
Front of the Line Pass - Please have your Front of the Line pass ready and visible when entering the Speedway. Follow the directions provided with your pass to enter the Speedway. You will be directed to the dedicated line for Front of the Line pass holders.
RV Parking - County fire marshals prohibit us from allowing closed loops of RV’s. U shaped set-ups are acceptable, but anything that is O shaped is not. If you set up your camp site with an O shaped configuration you will be asked break down and set up correctly. If several space holders wish to park in such a way as to form a common area in the middle of their spaces they must be sure to leave a clear opening at least 20’ wide facing the closest roadway for emergency access into the area.
Wristbands – For infield entry, guests over the age of 12 must have a wristband. Wristbands will be available for purchase at the gate (see page 1 for hours of operation). Wristbands are $120 for the weekend. Multiple wristbands will not be sold to an individual; guest must be present at time of purchase. Wristbands must be worn at all times. Any guest without a wristband will be escorted from the infield. Please have wristbands secured properly when entering and exiting the infield.
Pet Policy - We love pets. No really we do. And we realize pets are part of your family. So, in effort to provide all of our guests the best race weekend experience possible, Auto Club Speedway's pet policy rests on respect for other infield guests and visitors to our facility. As always, guests with service animals to assist with a disability are welcome in compliance with the American's with Disabilities Act and California state law.
We ask that our guests with pets adhere to a few simple rules:
- Walk your pet in the designated area only. When not walking the, all pets must stay within your assigned camping spot
- Be a good neighbor: Clean up after your pet, dispose of waste properly and discourage barking, digging and aggressiveness
- Dogs must remain leashed at all times
- Pets are not permitted in the grandstands, garages or any restricted access areas
If pet owners cannot comply with these rules, or if we determine that your pet is either dangerous or disruptive, we will request your pet be boarded or otherwise removed from the Speedway property immediately. Specifics of designated areas will be available in the Infielder.
Reselling of sites - It is Auto Club Speedway's policy to cancel all renewal privileges of any purchaser of a ticket found to have been resold or listed for resale. The initial purchaser is responsible if tickets are resold. If you sell your site for a profit, you will lose it. Should you be unable to use your site for any reason, please contact our ticket office and we will assist you in recouping the face value of your space.
We have increased the number of roving security and law enforcement personnel in the infield. Our overnight command post is available for any overnight emergencies and can be reached by calling (909) 429-5764 or 911.
Auto Club Speedway reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Auto Club Speedway is under 24hr video surveillance.