GEICO INFIELD CAMPING
Camping at Auto Club Speedway has been a long-time tradition spanning more than 20 years. From RVs to motor coaches – we have a campsite for you! With nearly 1,900 campsites, you are sure to find the right spot for you! Each year, thousands of campers arrive at ACS during race week, to spend the weekend camping with their family and friends and many of our campers leave with NEW friends! Camping is definitely a great way to make great NASCAR race weekend memories!
Got questions? Give us a call at (800) 944-RACE (7223)!
PRICING & INFO
GEICO INFIELD CAMPING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- GEICO Infield RV Site
- Two (2) Adult Infield Admissions
- Children 12 and Under do not need an infield admission wristband when accompanied by a ticketed adult
FRONT OF THE LINE PASS - SOLD OUT
- Already have your infield RV spot? Campers with Front of the Line passes will be given priroity service and helped in order of arrival
INFIELD WRISTBANDS - $120 in advance
- Need to add infield wristbands to your spot for race weekend? Don't wait! You must have an infield spot to purhcase infield wristbands. Call (800) 944-7223 for wristbands or for more information.
RENT AN RV WITH RVNGO!
- Looking to rent an RV for your camping spot? Auto Club Speedway has partnered with RVnGO to help make that possible. Visit RVnGO.com to find a fit for your camper rental needs!
Make us YOUR home away from home!
Auto Club Speedway is the place to be on NASCAR race weekend and what better way to spend it then camping at the track!
Auto Club Speedway reserves the right to revoke all rights and privileges associated with vehicle passes or infield wristband purchases. Violators of camping rules will be removed from the facility. Vehicles may be removed at the owner’s expense. Renewal privileges may be revoked. If privileges are revoked, there will be no refunds or exchanges.
- ENHANCED SECURITY MEASURES WILL BE IN PLACE AT ALL GATE ENTRANCES. ALL VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH AND PERSONAL SCREENING MEASURES BY USE OF METAL DETECTORS WILL BE IN PLACE AT ALL GATE ENTRANCES.
- An RV Infield pass will allow the holder to park ONE self-contained vehicle in the designated area. PLEASE PARK AT YOUR DESIGNATED SITE ONLY. SET-UPS THAT ARE LARGER THAN THE DESIGNATED SITE MAY BE REQUIRED TO RELOCATE.
- County fire marshals prohibit us from allowing closed loops of RVs. U-shaped set-ups are acceptable, but anything that is O-shaped is not. If you set up your campsite with an O-shaped configuration you will be asked to break it down and set it up correctly. If several space holders wish to park in such a way as to form a common area in the middle of their spaces, they must be sure to leave a clear opening at least 20’ wide facing the closest roadway for emergency access into the area.
- The reproduction of RV placards and/or admission tickets and wristbands is grounds for immediate revocation and possible prosecution.
- An Infield wristband is required for everyone over 12 years of age camping in the infield. Any guest without a wristband will be escorted from the infield. Please have wristbands secured properly when entering and exiting the infield.
- OVERNIGHT PARKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN LOTS 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and VIP. Violators will be towed at their expense. We will begin towing cars at 12:01 a.m. every evening starting on Thursday, 2/24/22. if your vehicle is towed you may call the San Bernardino County Sheriff at (909) 988-6571. It is the site holder’s responsibility to inform their guests of our rules, especially regarding overnight parking. Auto Club Speedway will not be responsible for towing fees or removal of vehicles left overnight in the wrong lots by infield guests.
- Tow vehicles will not be permitted to stay in the infield and must park in the Purple Lot. Violators will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Additional Vehicles - Infield guests can leave additional or tow vehicles in perimeter parking in Purple Lot 4. Vehicles parked overnight in any other lot during race weekends will be towed at owner's expense. Vehicles entering on Sunday must have a colored parking lot pass to park on site.
- MANAGEMENT DOES NOT GUARD OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR VEHICLE OR ITS CONTENTS. PLEASE LOCK YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES.
- Proper ventilation is required in all RVs, campers, and tents. See Carbon Monoxide Information on page 8 of The Infielder for more information or click here.
- Keep fire lanes open at all times. Citing and towing vehicles in unauthorized areas will take place frequently. Vehicles may be removed at the owner’s expense.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted in the infield. THE NO WEAPONS POLICY ALSO APPLIES TO THOSE WITH CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMITS AND OFF DUTY LAW ENFORCEMENT.
- Golf carts, motorcycles, personal motorized cycles (of any kind), semi-trucks, off-road vehicles, ATVs, rental trucks are not permitted. Due to insurance regulation, the use of personal golf carts and other such motorized vehicles on Auto Club Speedway property is prohibited. All unauthorized vehicles will be confiscated and impounded until the end of activities on Sunday.
- Bicycles are permitted in the infield during load-in, and when Gate 54 is open (check schedules for gate opening times). Once a bicycle exits the Infield it cannot re-enter. Bicycles could be confiscated and impounded until the end of activities on Sunday.
- No fireworks of any kind or paper part lanterns are permitted in the infield.
- Drone policy – Auto Club Speedway strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on track property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on track property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
- No open campfires or barrel fires. Only State Fire Marshal approved BBQ & camping stove fires will be permitted that are used in accordance with manufacturer guidelines. Do not dump hot ashes on the ground or pavement. IF CONDITIONS DICTATE, AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROHIBIT ANY OPEN FIRES OF ANY KIND.
- No stakes can be driven into the asphalt. Any individual causing damage to the infield road course will be cited, resulting in revocation of infield privileges.
- 6 in. x 6 in. wooden blocks must be placed under all jacks.
- Coolers and alcohol will be allowed in the infield camping areas only. These items are not permitted in the grandstands. Entrance only at Gates 18 and 54.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Throwing and/or spraying of ANY liquid or object at any moving vehicle, Auto Club Speedway staff, official, security, or law enforcement is prohibited and grounds for immediate removal. Quiet Time is enforced between midnight & 6:00 a.m. No generators, loud noise, external speakers, or parties will be permitted during Quiet Time hours.
- If the temperature is above 89 degrees at 11:00 p.m., we will allow generators to be operated all night – with the following stipulations: Please be courteous of your neighbors. If you run your generator or vehicle engine while parked in the Infield RV area, the exhaust must be routed up over the top of your RV and away from your neighbors’ RV. If you are not in compliance with this rule you will be asked to turn off your generator/vehicle. We will be issuing Infield Violations to those who don’t comply with these rules, which could result in the loss of future site privileges.
- Guests with service animals to assist with a disability are welcome in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and California state law.
- Auto Club Speedway’s pet policy rests on respect for other infield guests and visitors to our facility. Dogs must always REMAIN LEASHED. Please walk your pet in the DESIGNATED AREA ONLY. When not walking them, all pets must stay within your assigned camping spot. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET, DISPOSE OF WASTE PROPERLY AND DISCOURAGE BARKING, DIGGING, AND AGGRESSIVENESS. Pets ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE GRANDSTANDS, GARAGES, OR ANY RESTRICTED ACCESS AREAS. If pet owners cannot comply with these rules, or if we determine that your pet is either dangerous or disruptive, we will request your pet be boarded or otherwise removed from the Speedway property immediately.
- Offensive signs, drunkenness, profanity, and inappropriate behavior of any kind will not be tolerated.
- No structures, canopies, scaffolds, platforms, or umbrellas are allowed on top of RVs at any time. If something is determined to be blocking the view of grandstand guests, the Speedway reserves the right to remove the item obstructing the view.
- For your own safety and that of other fans around you, metal flagpoles are not permitted to be erected on Speedway property. Fiberglass, PVC, vinyl flagpoles are permitted. The top of a flagpole may not exceed a maximum height of 15 feet from the ground surface. Flagpoles or other similar objects are NOT permitted within 20 feet of an overhead electrical line. FLAGS IN THE INFIELD MUST BE LOWERED DURING ON-TRACK ACTIVITIES. IF YOU ARE LEAVING YOUR SPOT TO ENJOY THE RACE FROM AN INFIELD VIEWING AREA, PLEASE LOWER YOUR FLAGS BEFOREHAND.
- No standing or viewing inside of the fenced area on the backstretch. The roadway along the fence is NOT a viewing area.
- Bicycles may be operated in the Infield RV area. No bikes are allowed outside the Infield RV area. They may be brought in and out during load-in times thru Gate #54.
- Dumping or leaching of waste from RVs will not be tolerated.
- Exiting the Infield at Gate 54 will begin approximately two (2) hours after Sunday’s final race activities are completed.
- The first opportunity for infield vehicles to exit the infield will be Sunday night, approximately one hour after the conclusion of the race. Guests that need to leave prior to the end of Sunday's race can exit through the tunnel and will be required to relinquish their pass. Entry will be determined by Auto Club Speedway officials based on traffic or track activities.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support of Auto Club Speedway!
INFIELD CAMPING SHOWER HOURS
- Thursday, February 24 // 4pm - 12am
- Friday, February 25 // 6am - 12pm & 4pm - 12am
- Saturday, February 26 // 6am - 12pm & 4pm - 12am
- Sunday, February 27 // 6am - 10am
United Site Services is available with fresh water for your RV. For service, please watch for the United Site Services trucks or call (707) 815-6707. An adult must be present at time of service. $50 CASH ONLY PER RV. Exact change would be greatly appreciated! Pool prices are based on pool size and location.
- Thursday, February 24 // 11am – 5pm
- Friday, February 25 // 11am – 5pm
- Saturday, February 26 // 8am – 5pm
- Sunday, February 27 // 8am – 5pm
United Site Services can pump your RV’s grey and black water tanks during your stay in the infield. All you have to do is flag down a truck for service or call (707) 815-6707. An adult must be present at time of service. $50.00 CASH ONLY PER RV.
- Friday, February 25 // 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday, February 26 // 8am – 5pm
- Sunday, February 27 // 8am – 5pm
- Monday, February 28 // 6am – 10am
Stop by the Infield Hub for a variety of food and beverage concession items available for purchase! The Competitive Edge Cyclery will also be available for all of your bicycle needs. Plus – an information booth, games, RV repair, and more!
Leisure Coachworks will be setup near the Infield Hub, RV guests can request by texting the message below to (877) 795-1083.
- Text “Leisurecw” for Service
- Text “LeisureRVparts” for Parts
KING TACO & JERSEY MIKE'S SUBS
Thursday, February 24 // 5pm - 10pm
Friday, February 25 // 11am - 10pm
Saturday, February 26 // 11am - 10pm
Sunday, February 27 // 11am - 5pm
For life-threatening emergencies call 911. There will also be uniformed law enforcement officers, medical teams, and guest services representatives positioned throughout the facility to assist you if your situation does not require an immediate emergency response.
Simply text 'ACSFAN' followed by your need or question to 69050.
RADIO & PA
Did you know that you can hear all of the Auto Club Speedway public announcements from your RV? Tune in to 104.7 FM all weekend.
Already have your Infield RV spot? Campers with Front of the Line passes will be given priority service and helped in order of arrival.
To help facilitate a faster entry into the infield on Thursday, the holder of Front of the Line passes ONLY, should enter through Gate 7. Please come to the track using Etiwanda Ave and turn east on San Bernardino Ave. Gate 7 will be on your left hand side just after you pass Commerce Dr. You will be directed to the north side of the track to enter the infield through the crossover. Below is a map that will help you enter on Thursday, February 24th.
A couple things to remember:
- Hours of entry remain the same. Entry for staging begins at 6am. Load in to the infield begins shortly thereafter
- Only one RV is allowed in per Front of the Line pass, entry is per site not per account
- Please have your Front of the Line pass ready to be checked when you enter Gate 7
- This gate will only be used if you arrive on Thursday, February 24th before 3pm. Arrivals after this time should enter through Gate 3 on Cherry AVe.
- Staging in the Purple lots will begin at 7 am
- Gate 54 crossover will open at 8 am
Overnight Load-In & Wristband Sales
- Thursday, February 24 – Gate 54 will be open throughout the night.
- Friday, February 25 and Saturday, February 26 – Gate 54 will be closed 10pm – 6am. Pedestrians with wristbands will be allowed to go thru tunnel 24 hrs.
*Schedule and information subject to change
Auto Club Speedway reserves the right to revoke all rights and privileges associated with vehicle passes or infield wristband purchases. Violators of camping rules will be removed from the facility. Vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense. Renewal privileges may be revoked. If privileges are revoked, there will be no refunds or exchanges. We have increased the number of roving security and law enforcement personnel in the infield. Our overnight command post is available for any overnight emergencies and can be reached by calling (909) 429-5764 or 911. Auto Club Speedway reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Auto Club Speedway is under 24hr video surveillance.