FAMILY & KIDS
NASCAR Race Weekend is for the kids! Want to bring the kids to a NASCAR race, but not sure what there is to do? Well, Auto Club Speedway is the ultimate motorsports playground for kids to have a blast and make new family traditions during race weekend. Your kids (12 & under) are free on Saturday and kid pricing starts at just $10 on Sunday of NASCAR Race Weekend! You can also sign up for NASCAR KIDS CLUB for family activities, special offers, and more!
Check out all the information below and of course, feel free to contact our team at 800-944-RACE (7223) if you have any questions to ensure your family has the best race day experience.
There is so much to see and do on Race Weekend! Make a pit stop at Kids Zone - the ultimate family hangout – where you can challenge friends to a tire changing competition, run around in giant bubble rollers or climb a giant obstacle course, plus more! Don't forget to take your picture at one of the selfie stations!
CAMP WITH US!
Camping at Auto Club Speedway offers families and kids a unique one-of-a-kind experience that is unmatched by any other sport!
PRO TIPS FOR THE PARENTS
- PARKING CLOSE - Get a pass to park closer to the gates for easier entry and access! Click HERE for more info.
- DOWNLOAD TICKETS BEFORE - Get ahead of the race and download your tickets before you arrive at the track. Digital tickets makes getting through the gates easy breezy!
- FUEL UP - Hungry at the track? We have lots of options – here's a map with all the locations.
- SHADES & SPF - Keep the kiddos safe and cool with SPF, shades and a hat. If you forget, we have these items for sale at our merchandise haulers, just inside the gates.
- HANG AT THE KIDS ZONE - Arrive before the race starts to add on to the race day fun with games, face painting, racing on our realistic simulators, leaving messages for your favorite drivers and more!
- GEAR UP - You can’t leave the track without getting some family favorite driver gear. Check out the merch hauler area, just inside the Midway for all the swag.