FONTANA, Calif. – (July 1, 2019) –The ultimate custom car show and concert, the Monster Energy DUB Show Tour, is bringing the hottest rides, latest wheel styles and a special drifting exhibition for one night to Auto Club Speedway in Fontana on Saturday, July 20 from 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
“There is a huge car culture here in Southern California and we are thrilled to be a part of the Dub Show Tour,” said Dave Allen, President of Auto Club Speedway. “We have the space for their massive displays, incredible rides, new exhibitions and experiences.”
The DUB Show Tour will showcase celebrity vehicles, hundreds of top custom cars, bikes, trucks, Jeeps, shops and car clubs from the West Coast and beyond – all competing for cash awards and bragging rights of being the “Best Of” in their respective categories.
“We are gathering auto enthusiasts to celebrate car customization culture,” details DUB Publishing founder Myles Kovacs. “The DUB Show Tour is the one place where all types of people can gather to dream about the possibilities of customizing vehicles.”
What not to miss at the Fontana DUB Show Tour:
- New this year, a DRFT Truck Series has been added where street trucks will compete and test the limits of speed, precision and style in an enclosed course for the glory and bragging rights of being the best.
- Show attendees will be treated to a jam-packed concert lineup from Shoreline Mafia, Lil Xan, G Perico and more. Actor, rapper and comedian Watts Homie Quan, from MTV’s “Wild-N-Out,” will host the stage and set the scene for the exciting evening performances.
- A LFTD&LVLD Truck and Jeep Showcase will house some of the biggest and baddest custom off-road show vehicles in the region.
- Attendees can see new vehicle debuts before they hit the streets, meet celebrities, obtain autographs and view dozens of celebrity-owned rides. Plus, Manufacturers and lifestyle brands from the biggest names in wheels, tires, suspension, custom shops and more will also be on-hand, displaying their latest and greatest products.
- Stop by the Monster Energy Zone to see the world famous Monster Energy Girls, Monster Energy Breakers, freestyle BMX team, Monster Energy brand ambassadors and Clipper Beasts hosted barber battle, as well as a display of a few of the hottest custom rides. Monster Energy will have a variety of complimentary ice cold Monsters for everyone in attendance.
Tickets to the Fontana DUB Show Tour are on sale starting at $25.00 for general admission online at www.dubshowtour.com. Tickets will also be sold onsite for $30.00.
The 2019 DUB Show Tour is made possible by Monster Energy & Nitto Tires and is sponsored by TIS Wheels, Dropstars Wheels and DUB iR.
About Auto Club Speedway
Located 50 miles east of Los Angeles in Fontana, Auto Club Speedway is California’s premier motorsports facility, hosting over 320 days of track activity each year including the NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 weekend – Feb. 28-March 1, 2020. The two-mile D-shaped oval is one of the fastest tracks on the NASCAR circuit. The Speedway is also home to numerous movie, television and commercial productions, photo shoots, new car testing, club racing and a variety of racing schools. For more information on events at Auto Club Speedway call 1-800-944-RACE (7223) or visit www.autoclubspeedway.com.
DUB is a leading brand within the customized car lifestyle culture. DUB Publishing, which produces DUB Magazine and LFTD&LVLD magazine, reaches more than 9.5 million sought-after trendsetters each year, and chronicles the ever-evolving and ever-growing custom automotive scene. DUB Publishing also maintains the company’s successful licensing ventures, such as toys, video games, wheels and accessories. The DUB Show Tour is the largest event tour of its kind and connects with more than 400,000 opinion-leading young adults each year; 1.5 million+ youth since 2000. Finally, DUB’s marketing arm helps big corporate brands all over the nation connect with one of the most influential consumer groups through celebrity and media integration services, nationwide street teams, marketing, promotions, vehicle customization and more. The DUB Family of companies is about individualism, celebrity, unique styling, and spotting trends before they happen. Find more information www.dubmagazine.com.