New for 2018: Enhanced security measures will be implemented at gate entrances for the Auto Club 400 weekend. This will include personal screening of all guests by use of metal detectors. Please review in advance our policy of permitted and prohibited items in order to expedite the screening process. Also plan on allowing extra time to enter the facility.
Gate & Grandstand Policies
Fans may enter Auto Club Speedway with the following items:
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, & cameras
- Soft Seat Cushions (No hard metal arms or structure)
- Service Animals (With proper credentials)
- Ear Plugs
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray (Aerosol, gel, or liquid forms permitted)
- Metal Cups, Insulated Cups, or Thermoses
- Ice or Ice Packs
- Strollers (Allowed through gates but not in grandstands)
- A maximum of two (2) bags per person are allowed through admission gates. Backpacks, diaper bags, clutch bags and fanny packs are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 18”x18”x14”. Soft-sided coolers are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 14”x14”x14
- A combination of any of the above mentioned items will be allowed with the exception of the soft sided coolers which will be limited to one cooler per guest
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items, not including alcoholic beverages per state law
- Sealed Plastic Water Bottles
The following items may not enter the admission gates:
- Weapons (Firearms, Fixed-Bladed Knives, Folding Knives over 3” Blade)
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Wagons, scooters, skateboards, roller skates, bicycles or hoverboards
- Selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Glass or ceramic containers of any kind
- Laser pointers, noisemakers, and air horns
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Flag poles or sticks (Larger than pencil diameter)
- Beach balls, frisbees, balloons, or other projectile toys
- Dry ice
- Drones (UAS)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed
- Foam or hard-sided coolers regardless of size
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVS), also known as drones
None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the gate area. Please return items to your vehicle. Any items left at the gates will be discarded. Auto Club Speedway reserves the right to refuse entry of any item deemed inappropriate.
Need help in the Grandstands, the O'Reilly Auto Parts Fan Zone or anywhere else at the track on race weekend? Send us a text message. Simply text ACSFAN followed by your question/issue and location to 69050. Standard SMS rates apply.
In accordance with San Bernardino County Ordinance 31.0215, smoking is not allowed in any spectator seating area, including outdoor athletic recreation bleachers or similar areas used for the viewing of sports and athletic competition. Auto Club Speedway offers clearly marked “smoking areas” away from the seating areas.
WE ARE GOING CASHLESS AT TRACK! This creates a contactless interaction that is both simple and safe for everyone!
We are proud to announce that American Express is now accepted as payment option.